• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers vs. St. Louis Blues — Well, Looky Here, Chad

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

So does Ros have any shots or goals from the inside or is everything perimeter?  Asking for a friend...

Ros has several goals off of moves to the inside.  Just find one of his highlight videos and you will see things you haven't seen out of a Ranger recently.

He doesn't have a lot of them but the ability is definitely there.  It's not pucks landing on his stick off a weird bounce either.  He carries the puck around a defender and scores occasionally.

• Bullseye 1

7 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Ros has several goals off of moves to the inside.  Just find one of his highlight videos and you will see things you haven't seen out of a Ranger recently.

He doesn't have a lot of them but the ability is definitely there.  It's not pucks landing on his stick off a weird bounce either.  He carries the puck around a defender and scores occasionally.

I bet you're fun at a party, eh?

• LMFAO 1

Ooooph. Tarasenko woke up in Florida. Looking like a man on a mission. Wearing Bures #10 too.  That's going to be a big time move for the cost of basically nothing. 

If he's going to play like that, I'd have taken the guy back with no retention and had it be the only move. ...  Nah I'm lying. They needed a 3C and a RW. and I'd complain if they made one big move. But they got 2 3Cs. 

BTW, Drury still left 1.6 mill on the table that he should have spent.  

Woulda coulda shoulda.  Meh.