• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #61] Rangers at Toronto Maple Leafs — Changing of the Guard Dog

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

Laffy is the only one playing with his A game today…

Schneider has played well also, Vesey has had a few chances.

Dave Maloney just said it...it's time for the big guns to step up. The team has played well, time to tip the scales.

I'd throw Rempe on with an offensive line and see if the super tall wrecking ball can create something.

Pretty sure I just saw Laf take a shift with KZ. I saw Panarin with them a couple shifts ago. Seems like they are taking turns double shifting on that line.

Bad news for Kakko, who basically is so far removed from being a top 6 player.

2 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Schneider has played well also, Vesey has had a few chances.

Dave Maloney just said it...it's time for the big guns to step up. The team has played well, time to tip the scales.

I'd throw Rempe on with an offensive line and see if the super tall wrecking ball can create something.

The others had good moments, as have a bunch of guys, but Laffy has been 100% every shift…

Vesey with 20/93 now.  

Maybe it's time to break them up. Seems nobody can get them going besides Wheeler. Nor can they get anyone going.  

Move the glider to the 3rd line. His efforts at even strength and in clearing the zone have been less than inspiring. Push Cuylle up.

50/93/24. 

20/22/73/26

This incessant need to keep them together is ridiculous. It's not normal. It has been an issue all season. Why are they still together? 

It's time the media called them out and questioned Laviolette as to why they haven't been split up. 

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

Reaves should get extra 2 for the challenge and dropping the gloves first…

Meh. I’m a big fan of that rule too. But that looked like it was a pretty mutual thing. And to be honest, I don’t have one issue with Rempe doing that here at this point. Hopefully gives us a momentum.

• Like 2

Just now, mbob said:

Rempe pulling a stop hitting yourself motion there. He held up well, both had big blows. 

For sure. He went into that with a jab more than he has his last few fights. And kept his distance. He landed a few big shots on Reaves, which you don’t see all that often. Good fight by both.

• Like 1

I just look at how Vesey disappears on the line with CK/Zib so I’m not hard on Kakko as there’s something off there. Time for them to get a divorce. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

For sure. He went into that with a jab more than he has his last few fights. And kept his distance. He landed a few big shots on Reaves, which you don’t see all that often. Good fight by both.

I wasn’t worried for him till near the end he started looking tired and was opening up more. 

1 minute ago, mbob said:

I just look at how Vesey disappears on the line with CK/Zib so I’m not hard on Kakko as there’s something off there. Time for them to get a divorce. 

People keep ignoring the real issue…Kreider doesn’t put out 100% on that line…he hangs out within a 15 foot circle around the net where he is dangerous…but everywhere else on the ice, he’s a liability and makes that whole line invisible…so, won’t matter who they add to that line…

• Like 1