• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #61] Rangers at Toronto Maple Leafs — Changing of the Guard Dog

I like the wins piling up.  I don’t like some of the sloppiness in handling the puck in our own zone creeping in.  But I feel like a grinch saying anything bad with the results we’ve been getting 

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Lyubishkin or however it’s spelled looked like he was in an alternate universe after Rempe murdered him. 

I love this 4th line I hate that the deadline is next week.

Reminiscent to that hit in the devil's game....eyes rolling the hittees head

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Lyubishkin or however it’s spelled looked like he was in an alternate universe after Rempe murdered him. 

I love this 4th line I hate that the deadline is next week.

Let's hope things ride and we don't change too much going into the sprint to the finish. Best case scenario; they acquire Vatrano and Kakko moves back with Cuylle and Brod. 4 effective lines....WOW.

Does anyone actually think the interviews with players between periods adds anything to the game?  Or the on bench interviews with the coach for that matter?  Seem useless to me and just distracting for the coach/players.

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

Does anyone actually think the interviews with players between periods adds anything to the game?  Or the on bench interviews with the coach for that matter?  Seem useless to me and just distracting for the coach/players.

I like hearing the coaches. The players between periods is meh.

2 minutes ago, Dem said:

Reminiscent to that hit in the devil's game....eyes rolling the hittees head

I understand like 30% of these two sentences 🤣

1 minute ago, jsm7302 said:

Let's hope things ride and we don't change too much going into the sprint to the finish. Best case scenario; they acquire Vatrano and Kakko moves back with Cuylle and Brod. 4 effective lines....WOW.

Yea I get win now but I dunno this is also working. I see over correction coming though. 

5 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

paraphrase of every player interview ever below:

’We’re working real hard out there to generate some good chances… but that’s a good team we’re up against so we’ve got to be ready to go to start the third.’ 

12 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

my wife perks up in between periods 😂

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Paging Mika Zibanajad…. Time for the 2nd line to do something.

It's funny because it's true. 

That line has been invisible. Kakko looked better on the 3rd line. 20/93 are holding him back.

LOL the rare time where you can say a struggling high draft pick shouldn't be playing with the top players.  Only the Rangers.