• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #61] Rangers at Toronto Maple Leafs — Changing of the Guard Dog

Book seems to be out on Shesty for the shootouts, he played great otherwise. No expert but seems he out too far in combination with getting set late. Not a good motion to me, too much movement and they just wait him out. 

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

But he's not good at fighting.  George Costanza Flirt GIF

Rempe? By my count he's fought 4 of the toughest guys in the league and is 2-1-1. If he doesn't know how to fight, he's faking it pretty well. 

Edited by RodrigueGabriel
  • Bullseye 2
  • The Chyt! 1

It was even most of the night. Igor was huge, Samsonov was huge. Both made huge saves because both teams generated chances.

Honestly, game had everything but the outcome. Good battle back. Rempe/Reaves. Tight shootout.

Carolina losing today in regulation and is gaining a point late is huge. Bank it, move on to Florida at MSG.

• Like 2
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

Gonna get pink eye from this one. 

One line held its own against Toronto with a great effort from Samsonov. 

Shoulda had this one if everyone showed up. Take the points,  but go off on 1/2 the roster for a dogshit effort.  20/93 must be split up. No more catering to their bromance. They've lost that right. 

50-93- 24 should be the first attempt at creating a new line. 

20-22- 26 is meh. Maybe a better 3C makes that look better. Maybe another RW too. 

I'd be surprised if the Rangers don’t make a trade by Monday. This was a disappointing loss, just because it was so winnable.  

One line team though. 

9 minutes ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

Rempe? By my count he's fought 4 of the toughest guys in the league and is 2-1-1. If he doesn't know how to fight, he's faking it pretty well. 

Oh I agree. Guess you haven't been reading much on the subject around here. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

Gonna get pink eye from this one. 

One line held its own against Toronto with a great effort from Samsonov. 

Shoulda had this one if everyone showed up. Take the points,  but go off on 1/2 the roster for a dogshit effort.  20/93 must be split up. No more catering to their bromance. They've lost that right. 

50-93- 24 should be the first attempt at creating a new line. 

20-22- 26 is meh. Maybe a better 3C makes that look better. Maybe another RW too. 

I'd be surprised if the Rangers don’t make a trade by Monday. This was a disappointing loss, just because it was so winnable.  

One line team though. 

A trades coming. Just a matter of when and who at this point. But it is obvious ones coming.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • Bullseye 1

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh I agree. Guess you haven't been reading much on the subject around here. 

It’s a stupid thing to argue about. He’s a rookie. There’s room for improvement. It’s damn impressive who he has been able to keep up with. Let’s enjoy the show. 

Edited by siddious
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

12 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

I’m only here for Oz’s quote of the thread, if I don’t win it, I’ll shove Kreiders stick up his ass

Lots of ass play in the game thread. 

First it was mayo. Now it's things up asses. 

elton john b-b-b-b-b-benny and the jets GIF

• Phil unpinned this topic