• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#55) Rangers @ New York Islanders — the One With the Big Ass Jersey Numbers

Phil

It’s time to really be worried about Igor.  He really is a sieve.  He looks off balance every shot, seems to be very lax, not sure of his compete level-  like it’s 100% not what he was last year and certainly not 2 years ago.  

From a technique standpoint, he’s sliding around way too often and his weight is not over his knees on a lot of shots.  You can see that by how much he’s sliding on the ice.  If he’s got his weight over his knees he would not be sliding so far in each stop.  I’m sure he’s 100% aware of it but he can’t seem to stop this bad habit this year.

2 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

After seeing Subban's coat,I'd check all the area zoos to make sure all the gorillas still have their fur.

Dude definitely does not look like a gorilla shaver but you never know.

Just now, JHS said:

It’s time to really be worried about Igor.  He really is a sieve.  He looks off balance every shot, seems to be very lax, not sure of his compete level-  like it’s 100% not what he was last year and certainly not 2 years ago.  

From a technique standpoint, he’s sliding around way too often and his weight is not over his knees on a lot of shots.  You can see that by how much he’s sliding on the ice.  If he’s got his weight over his knees he would not be sliding so far in each stop.  I’m sure he’s 100% aware of it but he can’t seem to stop this bad habit this year.

Nah , more the defenseman’s fault for letting them shoot .

Just now, ausman said:

Having been in more than a few betting parlors in my day, I can tell you it’s pretty rare seeing happy, exuberant, excited people in there like you do in their ads.

OTB is like losing tickets all over the floor and everybody in there has their head resting on their arms on a counter.

• Bullseye 1