• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ Chicago Blackhawks — Rule #76: No Excuses; Play Like a Champion

Phil

2 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

They just seem like they have a specific play in mind for their money shot and aren’t flexing to other options…last PP was the guy in the slot, this one is Zeb on the backdoor…

Actually powerplay 1 was throwing the puck across the crease and crashing the net last shift.  Big improvement over keep-away and no shots.

2 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

They just seem like they have a specific play in mind for their money shot and aren’t flexing to other options…last PP was the guy in the slot, this one is Zeb on the backdoor…

Yep. Agreed. Everything they are trying to do right now on the PP is aimed at opening up a lane for Panarin to cross ice Mika, Kreider to cross crease Mika, or Fox to hit Mika at the point in his little office on the side. 

And the opponents see it too.

Need to switch it up.

‘Rangers moving the puck really well…and unfortunately haven’t converted on the power play’. BSBH translation - ‘ pass, pass, pass, PASS’

I don’t get a response when I talk to the TV… other than weird looks from other people.

Good outcome considering how the period started.

So Laffy’s scoring streak matches exactly the length of my donut eating streak. I hope he can keep it up, I’m not ready to tap out yet!  But next game I’ll be on the road so no fancy Polish donuts, will grab something krispy

• LMFAO 1