• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ Chicago Blackhawks — Rule #76: No Excuses; Play Like a Champion

Phil

Is it just me or does Schwarzenegger in those ads look like the crusty old nasty fuck who who would take your ball that went into his yard n go in his house w it when you were a kid?? 

2 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Awfully miserable thread for a 3-1 game, tbh. What, is Ron Greschner kicking your dogs?

happy with the score, but Rangers aren’t at their  best.  Probably should be more than a 2 goal lead and chicago is a fluke goal away from making this a game

Few things:

Really concerned about Mika not being able to get going whatsoever. This is a game he should be extremely noticeable and he just isn’t. He needs to be better.

I have always defended Goodrow and like the player. I, like everyone else, know the AAV is wild and for the last few years, you deal with it. But we may be at the point where he may be either at or fairly close to his expiration date. I get it that this is a bottom-6 guy that you can’t judge strictly off his stats. But man, he looks off in almost every facet of the game. Probably more of an off-season thing but he can’t keep playing like this at that hit.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, ausman said:

Not an overwhelming challenge for him, but Igor is having a good game.

I guess ya gotta take what ya can get but.....if he couldn't keep pucks out of the net against the worst team in the league then well....we would have a helluva bigger problem than we thought initially. Progress is progress I suppose though.

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Few things:

Really concerned about Mika not being able to get going whatsoever. This is a game he should be extremely noticeable and he just isn’t. He needs to be better.

I have always defended Goodrow and like the player. I, like everyone else, know the AAV is wild and for the last few years, you deal with it. But we may be at the point where he may be either at or fairly close to his expiration date. I get it that this is a bottom-6 guy that you can’t judge strictly off his stats. But man, he looks off in almost every facet of the game. Probably more of an off-season thing but he can’t keep playing like this at that hit.

The league has figured out that Zib gets all his goals in the one timer on the pp. that’s why the pp and zib have done nothing all season long. 

hes not playing good hockey by any means. 

Igor has sucked but i know he’ll click at some point. Zib im not SO sure about