• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #25] Rangers at Washington Capitals — Battle of Wil[l]s: Cuylle vs Wilson

Drew a Penalty

Weird game. Look fine in offense but we are really struggling to keep the puck out of our net. Bad defense, bad odd man rushes, and not getting goaltending. Tonight we could easily have scored a few but hit a bunch of posts and had some bad puck luck. I think we looked good on offense. We look awful in our zone again which is not like how we played to start the season. Need to get back to basics

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Mdk154 said:

Trade Miller and someone else for a forward who can do something. Miller just plays like he has no idea where he is supposed to go on the ice.

Miller needs to step it up for sure. All these guys seem like they’re scared 

2 minutes ago, fletch said:

Just 2 bad games in a row.  Disappointing, but I am not reading too much into it.  It happens during a long season.

Actually, since the Boston game, they are 3 - 3., the three wins were by one goal where they were lucky to win. It’s been going on for awhile…

• Keeps it 100 2

I am the first to admit that we’ve been spoiled by the Rangers from the get go. It sucks when they play like this, but it is what it is, long season ahead and time for Lavy to shake this team up. We will see how they respond tomorrow. Good night everyone…