• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers vs San Jose Sharks — Rabbit Ears

Phil

Just now, jsm7302 said:

Is J Brod an NHLer? He looks better than Kakko has all season. Wierd he never stuck as a 3/4 liner in this league. He has speed and good hockey sense.

He's been on a heater in Hartford so I think he was called up at just the right time. Also he might be the kind of guy Laviolette likes more and will feed off that with some good line mates. Might be just the perfect storm for him.

20 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Is J Brod an NHLer? He looks better than Kakko has all season. Wierd he never stuck as a 3/4 liner in this league. He has speed and good hockey sense.

I think Sam or someone mentioned during the broadcast that he's trimmed some weight and made other adjustments ostensibly so that he can finally stick in the NHL. So it makes sense that he's been more effective this go-around. 

If he keeps this up I'm sure they can find a spot for him somewhere. If he doesn't than at minimum he's already helped us win two games and will be a solid option in case of injury

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Almost let that Kintner boy spill out onto the dock at the end there. 

If Brodzinski keeps this up and plays more games than planned, it's going to be hard to pass him through waivers when they send him back down. 

Won't have to pass through waivers if he stays less than 30 days.

Quite the wild one tonight with the Guppies.  We seemingly had this one on ice, but I had the feeling the back to back caught up with them mentally.

Either way, a great job by Panarin to carry the offense for a big part of the game, and a sweet kharma goal for Cuylle, who deserved that one!

...and here are the Top 13 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by who else Panera Bread!

3 hours ago, Cr00zng said:

At times, I miss Shesty… oh wait,  never mind….

3 hours ago, phillyb said:

Curse of the ex-Rangers. 

3 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Is Dunkin' Donuts referring to Laf with that ad on the boards?

2 hours ago, Dem said:

That call was as weak as fucking miracle whip!

2 hours ago, Valriera said:

Obviously pushed in another garbage night of nhl refereeing making me say fuck in front of my kids 

2 hours ago, Br4d said:

I thought Toronto was going to wave off the Cuylle goal for a scoring violation.

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

The fish are BREADED! 

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Brodzilla looking better in 2 games than kakko has in 2 years

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

That hit the post. I thought that was in. lol I had a Sam moment.

1 hour ago, jsrangers said:

He's gonna blowout his Depends any minute now.

1 hour ago, phillyb said:

HOPEFULLY THESE ARE MEANINGLESS GOALS GUYS

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Just have to hope David Quinn pulls the goalie in the defense zone because you know… coaching 

1 hour ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Win great! Stomach not so much!

I think the Big Guy hit the nail on the head;  I even had a "here we go!" moment there in the 3rd!  Nice to see Lavvy use those timeout thingy's and get a nice reset on the troops.  Go figure!!  I didn't realize we got one per game!

..and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @4EverRangerFrank Frank!  Yeah man, it was almost "skid mark in the shorts" with me too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Almost let that Kintner boy spill out onto the dock at the end there. 

If Brodzinski keeps this up and plays more games than planned, it's going to be hard to pass him through waivers when they send him back down. 

I don't think he needs to pass waivers. He was an injury call up

• Phil unpinned this topic
13 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Quite the wild one tonight with the Guppies.  We seemingly had this one on ice, but I had the feeling the back to back caught up with them mentally.

Either way, a great job by Panarin to carry the offense for a big part of the game, and a sweet kharma goal for Cuylle, who deserved that one!

...and here are the Top 13 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by who else Panera Bread!

I think the Big Guy hit the nail on the head;  I even had a "here we go!" moment there in the 3rd!  Nice to see Lavvy use those timeout thingy's and get a nice reset on the troops.  Go figure!!  I didn't realize we got one per game!

..and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @4EverRangerFrank Frank!  Yeah man, it was almost "skid mark in the shorts" with me too!

Jeez, 2 Jaws references and not even a mention.