• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#67) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — Big City Greens

5 minutes ago, Keirik said:

What exactly did Management see in bringing Mikkola here? He’s been nothing short of trash here. 

What are you on about?

The rangers have a storied history of shittty 3rd pair defensemen that quite frankly they weren’t living up to. 

this is the house of Malik and redden. Purington and Yandle. And now.. this is the house of mikkola. be proud.

• LMFAO 2

3 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Mark Messier a lot better as a color commentator than as a studio analyst, unless its Chris Chelios that brings Messier down in studio.

Meh. Sometimes he goes on and on. I believe he talked right through the 1st goal of the game. He also seems to piece his sentences together in a weird rhythm.  Like 4 words- breath 4 words- breathe, 4 words...

But! I respect every God damn word that comes out of his mouth. 

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

What are you on about?

The rangers have a storied history of shittty 3rd pair defensemen that quite frankly they weren’t living up to. 

this is the house of Malik and redden. Purington and Yandle. And now.. this is the house of mikkola. be proud.

Lol you need help 🙂

1 minute ago, ausman said:

I understand momentum. What I don’t understand is why when you have a team on its heels and out of the game, you let up.  I think you’d want to drive their faces into the ice when they’re down.

Orrrr, when the tide is shifting and things are going wrong including bad officiating....... the coach doesn't call a time out. 

At 4-3 you call time and either don't say a fucking thing,  or you lay into them. 

5 minutes ago, ausman said:

I understand momentum. What I don’t understand is why when you have a team on its heels and out of the game, you let up.  I think you’d want to drive their faces into the ice when they’re down.

It was almost as if we watched the Rangers holding the door open, and saying come on it