• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#67) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — Big City Greens

Good period besides the forwards defensive breakdown on the goal against. 

These lines should be it for the rest if the season. Wanted the Trocheck Kreider combo back together, but never expected frikken Kane to be their RW. WOW! 

Kid line was buzzing. Mika is "on"  Goodrow is most effective as the 4C and I really don't understand how Gallant hasn't noticed how much more into the game he is, when he can play that role. 

This could be a blow out. Gotta watch out for Wilson.  Like I said. He's already thrown a wild elbow that didn't get noticed. 

Edited by The Dude
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

Gotta say they came out flying n sustained it all period long. Loved that GG opened w the 4th line after being the best line in the previous game. They look great again.

Good intensity, a fair amount of finishing checks. I friggin like it!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Good period besides the forwards defensive breakdown on the goal against. 

These lines should be it for the rest if the season. Wanted the Trocheck Kreider back together, but never expected frikken Kane to be their RW. WOW! 

Kid line was buzzing. Mika is "on"  Goodrow is most effective as the 4C and I really don't understand how Gallant hasn't noticed how much more into the game he is, when he can play that role. 

This could be a blow out. Gotta watch out for Wilson.  Like I said. He's already thrown a wild elbow that didn't get noticed. 

Someone needs to give Wilson the business. 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

So? It's good for parents to watch with their kids and maybe get them interested in the sport. Nothing wrong with that.

No, nothing wrong with. I’d do it, if my grandkids were here and as such, I switched to ESPN+. 

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Troooooooo

No offsides? 

I am positive that was offside said so upon entry to my lovely young bride. SHOCKED they didn't review n overturn. Won't bitch about especially after throwing fox in the sin bin for absolutely nothing

Edited by Dem
  • Keeps it 100 1