• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#67) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — Big City Greens

2 minutes ago, Dem said:

Shesty getting fiesty... I like it. How bout a whistle boys as 3 caps dig at his crotch w sticks. Refs need to get their heads out of ass

They couldn’t get the puck, but probably got some balls to the dislike by Shesty….

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

Veseys had like 18 scoring chances tonight. Guys gotta finish.

Rangers fans: Vesey can't finish amd has no business in the top 6.

Also Rangers fans: Vesey gotta finish on the 4th line amirite? 

• Like 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • Bullseye 1

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Rangers fans: Vesey can't finish amd has no business in the top 6.

Also Rangers fans: Vesey gotta finish on the 4th line amirite? 

Errrybody gotta finish on the 4th line. If Gauthier went 8 games without a goal, it was time to send him to Hartford and he has blown all his chances here... 

lol. The fact that 4th line is generating chances is all I ask for. It helps wear down the D and goalie. Make the other team work every damn shift. 

I really like having a 4th line the coach feels he needs to use. If Goodrow and Vesey weren't on the 4th line. We'd probably see a shortened bench with a 4th line playing 6 minutes. 

This is pretty much what I've been hoping for, for months. These guys belong in these spots and they are making more of an impact where they are. 

Edited by The Dude
  • Like 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

If Washington misses the playoffs and is in the market for a new coach, who says no faster to Trotz returning to HC? the Capitals or Barry Trotz?  Gotta be Trotz, right?  Trotz has made the move to management’ for the Predators and didn’t stick around after the Cup win for Wsh