• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023 NFL Thread

Blue Heaven

CJ Stroud 470 Yards 5 TDs to win it for Houston, just what the AFC needed another great QB lol

Joshua Dobbs balling out leading an amazing Comeback win for the Vikings, didn't think they had it in them, especially after losing Hall, Osborn and Akers during the game.

Of course the Falcons are your standard NFC South garbage team, but still.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

What a complete and utter joke the LA Chargers are.  

Totally quit.

Staley has to be fired tomorrow.  

Don't even know how the hell he didn't get fired last season.  

I get that he's down literally every key player short of Austin Ekeler, but he can't leave this game as the head coach of the Chargers. 

My filthy, shitty Raiders "done good" last night!!!!

My god, when they flashed that stat showing they we've only played in 2 playoff games since 2002, I almost puked in my seat!  It's been a long tough road for me and that squad, but I always root for my boys, no matter what.

Last night was an ass kickin' for the ages.  I hope they keep AP as head coach.  I like the way the guys give it all for him.

55 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

My god, when they flashed that stat showing they we've only played in 2 playoff games since 2002, I almost puked in my seat!  It's been a long tough road for me and that squad, but I always root for my boys, no matter what.

Same problem the Jets have: crappy ownership.

On 12/15/2023 at 2:25 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Is there a franchise that folds like a cheap accordion as often as the Chargers? Forget the Browns and Lions, they usually suck, but they are just a special kind of soft.

I call them the AFC Vikings, because Vikings sure as hell pull off the same BS again and again, case in point the Vikings - Chargers game earlier this year, which was a masterclass in both teams trying to choke the game away and the Vikings succeeding.

As they did again today, they dominated the Bengals for 3 Quarters and then just folded like the mentioned accordion.

The Bengals even were so nice to hand them the game on a platter in OT and they were like "no thanks, we try the tush push a wimpy Backup QB pushed by a tiny 4th string Receiver on Inches to go for a new 1st. TWICE. Don't think about using your RB that ran for over 100 Yards in that game.

So pissed, 7-7 with tons of injuries´and this team still is the one beating itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I think they trade Fields for more assets, use the #1 for Caleb Williams, and draft another need at 9 or 10.  I think whatever they do they are in a win-win situation unless they totally BOMB the pick or trade.  

Edited by Blue Heaven

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

So what should the Bears do? They have the 1st overall pick and their own top 10 pick. Do you trade Fieldsand drat a QB or do you trade the pick for a haul and build around him more? 

Trade him and get Bo Nix!