• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023 NFL Thread

Blue Heaven

13 hours ago, Keirik said:

Just got home from the Giants game. Bears fan here. My good we are frustrating to watch. Ton of Beats fans though in attendance. 

...had you guys in the office pool this week.  I was pulling for a win for ya, big man!!  Tough game to watch though!

My filthy Raiders finally were able to bang out a win....that won't last though.  That "O" line is pretty poor.

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

...had you guys in the office pool this week.  I was pulling for a win for ya, big man!!  Tough game to watch though!

My filthy Raiders finally were able to bang out a win....that won't last though.  That "O" line is pretty poor.

It was beyond a tough game to watch lol. Downright brutal 

1 hour ago, H-Dreamer said:

Kinda weird season so far, my Vikings are 3-1 and I am not sure how, because outside the first half on Week 1 they played like garbage.

Defense is still the same mess it was last year and Offense isn't playing to its potential, yet somehow 3-1.

I absolutely LOVED the double knock off the goal posts, Dreamer!!  Fitting....wouldn't you say???  LOL

46 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

"Things are never so bad, they can't be worse!"

You could be a Raiders fan!  LOL

Raiders have been to a Superbowl at least since I started watching, but I guess.

But having hope yanked out from under your feet hurts more after a while.

20 minutes ago, H-Dreamer said:

Raiders have been to a Superbowl at least since I started watching, but I guess.

But having hope yanked out from under your feet hurts more after a while.

Hang tough my man!!  You guys handled the Bears pretty well yesterday....just didn't cover the points for me!!  😉

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Bears trade Roquan Smith for a 2nd and 5th to the Ravens. Look, I get itbthat we are in a rebuild but holy fuck, it's a rebuild that has been going on for 30 years basically. 

They just took a knee for the rest of the year....Ugh!! 

We're next!  Fucking Raiders suck!

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

Bears have been taking a knee since the super bowl shuffle ended.

I don't remember where I saw this article, but it said that in a few years it's possible that they won't be playing in Solider Field anymore. Not that they were going to move out of the city, but perhaps a new stadium complex? Maybe not right in Chicago this time? Do you know anything about that? It would be hard to believe them not playing in that stadium. I believe it said it was a possibility by 2025 or something.

4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don't remember where I saw this article, but it said that in a few years it's possible that they won't be playing in Solider Field anymore. Not that they were going to move out of the city, but perhaps a new stadium complex? Maybe not right in Chicago this time? Do you know anything about that? It would be hard to believe them not playing in that stadium. I believe it said it was a possibility by 2025 or something.

Yeah I believe they are trying to build a stadium in Arlington Heights when the lease for Soldier Field ends in a few years. They purchased the property so I assume it’s going to happen eventually. 

Another week another wild ending to a Vikings game.

They just find ways to win, they looked absolutely dead in the 3rd, nothing worked Commies had all the Momentum they could wish for (and some nice Ref support on their first TD), yet they still found a way to win.