• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023 NFL Thread

Blue Heaven

26 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Justin Fields is so much goddamn fun to watch.

Not if you're the opposing team....He shredded the Dolphins D.  

Who know who also is fun to watch?  Tua Tagovailoa.....Slings the ball accurately, and then you also don't know if he's going to get up when he gets hit, so he keeps you on the edge of your seat.  

3 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Justin Fields is so much goddamn fun to watch.

I’m absolutely praying that this is just the beginning. We have been waiting so god damn long to finally draft an elite franchise QB. Pllllleeeeaasssseeee let this ne the start of something. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Not if you're the opposing team....He shredded the Dolphins D.  

Who know who also is fun to watch?  Tua Tagovailoa.....Slings the ball accurately, and then you also don't know if he's going to get up when he gets hit, so he keeps you on the edge of your seat.  

That Bears-Fins game was an absolute pleasure to watch. Dolphins receivers are everywhere. Justin Fields is everywhere. 

One exceptional season of Miami Dolphins football, and my season tickets account has been cancelled for next season.  Why?  B/c I sold too many games.  😏 .  So bushleague b/c even with me selling my games, opposing fans will still be snatching up the tickets.  Lets see what happens when they are mediocre again in 2 years and no one wants to go to games since the Dolphins fans are fairweather.  

6 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Not as bad as how the Jets lost yesterday......Not really a letdown game when the Vikings were still a 2 point dog at home.  It was just the way that they lost that made it ugly  

They were only a dog because Vegas is weird when it's about the Cowboys, but hard to argue that point when you got absolutely trashed and every weakness of your team exposed. O-Line can't block without Darrisaw, Defense can't stop the run to save their lives.

They were feasting off opponents mistakes this year and the Cowboys didn't make any.

• 2 weeks later...

Vikings with another attempt on my life, but Defense holds on and beats the Jets.

10-2, if you told me before season started I would have thought I'd be happier about it, just doesn't feel like the type of team that wins in the Playoffs.

Winning on the way there is cool though.

16 hours ago, H-Dreamer said:

Vikings with another attempt on my life, but Defense holds on and beats the Jets.

10-2, if you told me before season started I would have thought I'd be happier about it, just doesn't feel like the type of team that wins in the Playoffs.

Winning on the way there is cool though.

This is how it's done these days, Dreamer!!!  Hang on for dear life, with the white-knuckle death grip and get into the playoffs!  Take it from there!!!

My shitty Raiders are on a roll...three in a row....and you wanna talk about a team going no where!  LOL

25 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

This is how it's done these days, Dreamer!!!  Hang on for dear life, with the white-knuckle death grip and get into the playoffs!  Take it from there!!!

My shitty Raiders are on a roll...three in a row....and you wanna talk about a team going no where!  LOL

I've watched them lose 4 CSGs so far, at some point you want to get further 😉

Also the AFC has a lot more good teams than the NFC.

Edited by H-Dreamer

36 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Hang in there though man!!!  I like the Vikes chances!

I am still not sure how they are winning these games, when they allow the likes of Mac Jones and Mike White to hang 400 Yards on them, while their own offense disappears for long stretches of the game.

3 minutes ago, H-Dreamer said:

I am still not sure how they are winning these games, when they allow the likes of Mac Jones and Mike White to hang 400 Yards on them, while their own offense disappears for long stretches of the game.

Dalvin Cook

Justin Jefferson and Your QB!

That offensive line is pretty solid too!