• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Give Kravtsov Permission to Seek Trade; Loaned to KHL

Phil

I suppose Spooner for Strome could be called problem for problem, but I think more in terms of disappointing prospect for disappointing prospect trades, like Etem for Jensen, which never seem to work, at least for us (Chris Bigras for Ryan Graves).   Gauthier trade could yet work for us.  Sure did the other night at least.

2 minutes ago, ThirtyONE said:

Gottcha, I didn't know where it came from, just saw people talking about it.

There's no rush for the Rangers to trade him or seek partners so I'm not expecting anything for months. Teams also have no rush to try and acquire him — he's been scoreless in his last two games since his debut, and has one more period to go today to prevent that from being three games.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Or low hanging fruit, at her age.

Regardless, I also think the Kravtsov ship has sailed. If I were him, I wouldn't come back, anyways.

I don't believe you for a second. You wouldn't pass up a chance to show the organization up.

Him coming back is actually the best thing for everybody involved, if he's as good as he says he is he'll come back and play that way and be easier to trade. 

• VINNY! 1