• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

CAR Sign Tony DeAngelo to 1-Year/$1M Contract

Phil

Brindamour is a better fit regardless. He commands a respect that I never got the feeling from with Quinn.

Fresh beginning. Will be fun when he plays against us if Georgiev especially is still with us.

With all consideration here, his first NHL coach was Dave Tippett - plenty of respect there. His OHL coaches were Trevor Letowski and Sheldon Keefe. He's had no shortage of coaches that command respect here. Gotta think this is the last chance he'll get - either he can get it together or he's just an asshole.

Is what it is. I hope he gets fucking torched whenever we play him.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all consideration here, his first NHL coach was Dave Tippett - plenty of respect there. His OHL coaches were Trevor Letowski and Sheldon Keefe. He's had no shortage of coaches that command respect here. Gotta think this is the last chance he'll get - either he can get it together or he's just an asshole.

Is what it is. I hope he gets fucking torched whenever we play him.

I think you guys get too worked up and bent out of shape in that echo chamber.

• Like 1

I think you guys get too worked up and bent out of shape in that echo chamber.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and gets kicked off three teams like a duck, at some point you gotta stop pretending it's a swan.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and gets kicked off three teams like a duck, at some point you gotta stop pretending it's a swan.

If twitter says is looks like a duck, and twitter says it walk like a duck, who fucking cares what teammates and people actually said, because I have a fucking twitter account and likes matter.

• Like 2

If twitter says is looks like a duck, and twitter says it walk like a duck, who fucking cares what teammates and people actually said, because I have a fucking twitter account and likes matter.

Yes, I'm certain that a 10 year track record of being a known problem child is an enormous fabricated conspiracy by the Rangers, Lightning, Coyotes, Crunch, Roadrunners, Greyhounds, and Sting specifically so beatwriters can get likes and retweets and has almost nothing to do with his own behavior at all.

The NHL can't stop the goddamn expansion draft list leaking for 10 hours, the entire UFA period is already known aside from Landeskog. There's no great secret here. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one.

How do you know Fox is a Trump guy?

There was a guy named Adam Fox involved in the Michigan governor kidnapping plot. It was probably tweeted by a Rangers blogger after DeAngelo crashed Miller's zoom call.

How do you know Fox is a Trump guy?

He had liked a bunch of GOP-Trump content going years back before the trade. Internet sleuths figured it out. But it's no secret there's a large contingent of NHL players who are at the very least staunch Republicans, and some cross section that are pro-Trump. Basically the entire Blue Jackets squad, for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea but I'm sure you could find stuff like that about me in the past (even on here) but it doesn't reflect my current beliefs

Phil also wants murderer Cizikas and Pete stans woman beater Kane

It's all relative to a specific time, theme and narrative

Pretty soon they'll find out I never saved Peach from.Browser and my career is done

Pretty soon they'll find out I never saved Peach from.Browser and my career is done

How's that Cabernet treating you?

That's because the princess is always in another castle. :cool:

Gold star for this post.

Hockey twitter is such a funny hivemind and totally the wrong representation of hockey fans i feel like. Its all people who are afraid to disagree with guys who put random fancy stats on a graphic then a bunch of second rate writers virtue signaling to get the attention of the females in the community lol

• Like 1

Hockey twitter is such a funny hivemind and totally the wrong representation of hockey fans i feel like. Its all people who are afraid to disagree with guys who put random fancy stats on a graphic then a bunch of second rate writers virtue signaling to get the attention of the females in the community lol

Twitter can be just...ugh. I don't know if there's a bigger hive mind than Reddit where your opinion can just get down voted into oblivion, rendering it practically invisible. I think that's terrible no matter what your opinion on things, whether it's politics or frigging video games. Reddit can still provide good information, but that's what I don't like about it.

Twitter, in general, is not a representation of anything. It's influence is wholly disproportional to the number of people who are actually on it. Hockey Twitter is just a microcosm of that fact. But I agree entirely with it largely being a hive mind.

Twitter, in general, is not a representation of anything. It's influence is wholly disproportional to the number of people who are actually on it. Hockey Twitter is just a microcosm of that fact. But I agree entirely with it largely being a hive mind.

Yea that's why I stick to shitposting on there