• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

CAR Sign Tony DeAngelo to 1-Year/$1M Contract

Phil

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeAngelo reminds me of that little silent fart you let go at night, under the covers.....

It doesn't seem like it's going to be a problem. But after a little while, all of a sudden the stink is everywhere, and you need to fumigate the room with a powerful air freshener and also open a window or 3!!! :rofl:

• Like 1

Are we sure that's a real account?

I mean, even leaking this before free agency? I certainly didnt expect anything to happen this early.

Now, let's hope they trade for Georgiev. :popcorn:

OMG, please.

Good reclamation project for them. Rod should be able to keep him in check.

Agree. Also, Rod will keep ADA leash short.

Also great for ADA since the only place Aho will be embarassing him is in practice.

I don’t think he’ll have any problems in a market that doesn’t punish its athletes for having the wrong political views. Nothing to do with the coach he’ll be fine.

I'm just excited we don't have to hear this stuff anymore.

I don’t think he’ll have any problems in a market that doesn’t punish its athletes for having the wrong political views. Nothing to do with the coach he’ll be fine.

Meanwhile, Trump supporter and well-known Republican, Adam Fox is about to get the bag. It's almost like this silly narrative is, in fact, silly?

Meanwhile, Trump supporter and well-known Republican, Adam Fox is about to get the bag. It's almost like this silly narrative is, in fact, silly?

You’re right, I should have specified *being outspoken about the wrong political beliefs. While of course the other side gets to do just that throughout the entire sports world. I’d rather all the athletes and celebrities stay out of politics but if it’s gonna be there it needs to be fair, instead there’s a double standard.

You’re right, I should have specified *being outspoken about the wrong political beliefs. While of course the other side gets to do just that throughout the entire sports world. I’d rather all the athletes and celebrities stay out of politics but if it’s gonna be there it needs to be fair, instead there’s a double standard.

K. Feel free to open a thread on it in the politics section, not here.

It's not wrong political beliefs. It's just wrong beliefs. COVID denier, supports the Big Lie...just—wrong.

K. Feel free to open a thread on it in the politics section, not here.

Didn’t mean to bring things off-topic, I just disagreed with the idea that ADA needs a tight leash or to be reigned in like others were saying, assuming they meant off the ice. If they meant on the ice I agree his defensive game needs to be shored up a bit and Rod can do just that.