• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // For the Kids

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laviolette is a smart guy. He has to be furious with this stupidity. This game is a glorified exhibition, he has injuries galore, 2 players out for disclpinary reasons and this total nonsense by Wilson.

To bad we dont have a player like DeAngelo to counter that bs

People can say what they want about DeAngelo, but if he was on the ice he'd have been throwing fisticuffs with Wilson. Probably taken a beating for his teammate, but he'd have been for real fighting. Not pussy stuff like jumping on Wilson's back ala Panarin. Not a doubt in my mind.

People can say what they want about DeAngelo, but if he was on the ice he'd have been throwing fisticuffs with Wilson. Probably taken a beating for his teammate, but he'd have been for real fighting. Not pussy stuff like jumping on Wilson's back ala Panarin. Not a doubt in my mind.

DeAngelo would have gotten ragdolled like Panarin lol

Who on this team can do that though? Only guy I can think of is Smith, have him run their goalie.

Would be especially unfortunate for them if their best forward, Backstrom, suffered an 'untimely' injury tonight right before the playoffs...

Who on this team can do that though? Only guy I can think of is Smith, have him run their goalie.

Nah, run someone over.

Caps are in a playoff spot. They can’t afford to lose people. Rangers can’t fight them, gotta show them they’ll take blood for blood.

But it’s the Rangers and teams KNOW they can walk all over them, even during exhibition games like tonight

Sure would've liked to have Lemieux on the ice during that fuckery by Wilson.

People are mad at Wilson because Panarin jumped him from behind? lol

I hope not. Panarin got what he deserved LOL maybe next time he'll give a hard two handed slash to the back of Wilson's knee and take a good suspension in a lost season, but I wouldn't hold my breath

That clown just ragdolled our team and it’s not like he wouldn’t do it to 90% of the rest of the nhl. Oh and he has more points than Krieder this year and is doing so for around a million and a half less of a cap hit lol.

He can play for my team anyday. Douchbaggery and all.

• Like 1

Panarin is like 40 pounds smaller than Wilson, what is he supposed to do? At least he showed that we're not going to roll over. Got his ass kicked, but he put himself there for buch and strome, hopefully that sparks the bench.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk