• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // For the Kids

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason Geertsen can take his spot for the next game

Yup. Geertsen in for Miller. Play Fox 30. Problem solved.

Now you guys want him lol

I wanted him going after the Islanders or at least showing a heartbeat lol

Vally quoting a text from Colton Orr. "When I played against Tom Wilson he would not go near me. Now with no one to answer to he plays the hero." Colton Orr.

Vally then says hockey has no place for bullies. Sorry Vally but hockey is a physical game that rewards the team that "bullies" the opposition. He's right though the Rangers cannot allowed themselves to be in a position to be bullied again.

Vally quoting a text from Colton Orr. "When I played against Tom Wilson he would not go near me. Now with no one to answer to he plays the hero." Colton Orr.

Vally then says hockey has no place for bullies. Sorry Vally but hockey is a physical game that rewards the team that "bullies" the opposition. He's right though the Rangers cannot allowed themselves to be in a position to be bullied again.

Yeah because Tom Wilson plays 18 minutes per night and Orr played 5.

The end of this season is much like the end of last season: getting bullied.

The Caps and Islanders emasculated them. It's been mentioned a million times already but Gorts has some work to do this summer.

Looks like the Capitals twitter admin has gone full heel lol. Although this tweet won't age well when his suspension gets announced.

https://twitter.com/Capitals/status/1389396106648244226

Looks like it was already deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk