• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Trade Brendan Lemieux to LAK For 4th Round Pick

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't get it, but whatever. Biggest loss is the hit we take on the mom's trip, otherwise pissoff.

Facts. Moms Trip is gonna take a huge hit in MILFs with the eventual departures of Mrs. Howden and Mrs. Georgiev. Why can't the good players have MILFs? Fox's mom looks like she guards a bridge.

• Like 2

Facts. Moms Trip is gonna take a huge hit in MILFs with the eventual departures of Mrs. Howden and Mrs. Georgiev. Why can't the good players have MILFs? Fox's mom looks like she guards a bridge.

Fucking Priceless!!!! :rofl:

I think Derek Stepan was about the happiest medium between player talent and MILF rating. This is where I begin my petition to acquire Peyton Krebs from Vegas to solve this issue. His mother comes as a package deal with his two sisters.

Wow absolutely go get em gorton

I'm mildly uncomfortable with this this new found knowledge of how much time Drew spends scouring the internet to have a mental database of all the NHL players' moms.

Gotta know which moms have talent...I mean players.

I think Drew may just qualify to be the best wing-man yet!!! :rofl:

You may get a call on this one, man!!! LOL

I think Derek Stepan was about the happiest medium between player talent and MILF rating. This is where I begin my petition to acquire Peyton Krebs from Vegas to solve this issue. His mother comes as a package deal with his two sisters.

This is the kinda analytics we pay appreciate you for.

Krav filling the roster spot on the mom's trip too???

After careful review, I think we may have some solid potential here compared to the majority of the rest of the existing lineup. Not necessarily at first glance but the partial glimpse near the end gives me some hope moving forward.

and god lord that's gotta be an infraction for Josh for killing the momentum and spirit of the conversation here.