• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Trade Brendan Lemieux to LAK For 4th Round Pick

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you haven’t lol.
I'm not going to get into a BS chicken and egg argument with you. You know full well most of us would never talk about ADA again if people, yourself included, didn't bring him up almost daily.

So let's be crystal clear on who's got the hard on for ADA.

I'm not going to get into a BS chicken and egg argument with you. You know full well most of us would never talk about ADA again if people, yourself included, didn't bring him up almost daily.

So let's be crystal clear on who's got the hard on for ADA.

Crystal clear so it what? You asked a question. I thought I was being helpful by providing the answer. Let’s be realistic. He played for the Rangers THIS YEAR. He’s still employed by the Rangers RIGHT NOW. He’s going to come up from time to time and honestly, you’re the only one that takes it upon yourself every single time to attempt to make it seem like such a taboo topic if he does or discredit everything.

Crystal clear so it what? You asked a question. I thought I was being helpful by providing the answer. Let’s be realistic. He played for the Rangers THIS YEAR. He’s still employed by the Rangers RIGHT NOW. He’s going to come up from time to time and honestly, you’re the only one that takes it upon yourself every single time to attempt to make it seem like such a taboo topic if he does or discredit everything.

I didn't bring ADA up.

If you think people aren't tired of hearing about it, I don't know what to tell you... it's not coming up "from time to time", there's a group who are committed to it, so I'm committed to calling the BS on the fan fiction.

I didn’t say you brought him up. I’m saying you asked a question which you did. But you keep on this crusade to make sure your opinion is always given whenever three initials are used on this board.

The end of the day, all we have is our opinions. I really don’t see what the big deal is.

I didn’t say you brought him up. I’m saying you asked a question which you did. But you keep on this crusade to make sure your opinion is always given whenever three initials are used on this board.

The end of the day, all we have is our opinions. I really don’t see what the big deal is.

Keith, I'm just not clear how how you see yourself as any different than I am in this situation? You see it as a big enough deal that you continuously comment on my comments... you don't let it go, I don't let it go. So you're accusing me of something that you're guilty of yourself.

We may all have our opinions, but when the conspiracy theories start flying, someone's going to call BS. I don't mind being the person calling BS on all the ADA nonsense.

This is a guy who had a season and a half of good hockey under his belt, and now he's the reason Gorton and JD got fired? Nothing would have happened against the Capitals if ADA was on the team? I don't even need to rehash all the nonsense that you're calling "opinion". Opinion isn't worth much if it's not supported by fact.

Keith, I'm just not clear how how you see yourself as any different than I am in this situation? You see it as a big enough deal that you continuously comment on my comments... you don't let it go, I don't let it go. So you're accusing me of something that you're guilty of yourself.

We may all have our opinions, but when the conspiracy theories start flying, someone's going to call BS. I don't mind being the person calling BS on all the ADA nonsense.

This is a guy who had a season and a half of good hockey under his belt, and now he's the reason Gorton and JD got fired? Nothing would have happened against the Capitals if ADA was on the team? I don't even need to rehash all the nonsense that you're calling "opinion". Opinion isn't worth much if it's not supported by fact.

Well I didn’t say those things. I guess I said ADA is possibly a factor in Gorton getting fired, but I personally think it is. It’s not a factor as in the owner loves ADA, but as in just one example of mismanagement. Lemieux might fall into that situation too since he’s previously fought Wilson and is another example of roster mismanagement since he also was just re-upped. I answered your question with a quote from the guy you asked a question about. I’m not seeing any conspiracy specifically in that.

I do take issue in lumping me into trying to make some false narrative. I’d like to think I am being pretty realistic when it comes to the man. There is a nice grey area in his situation that has a lot more meat to it than I think some want to acknowledge but far less than a steak. I don’t think there is some team anarchy though but I’d like to think we shouldn’t just be dismissed just for the hell of dismissal. Anyway speaking of meat, I’d prefer to not have yet another beef between the two of us. I’m hungry lol

Didn't Phil just start a DeAngelo isn't coming back thread? Who can't stop talking about the guy?

It's a team subject that is an extremely rare thing to happen in hockey. To some of us, who don't hate the player for all the reasons others do, find it an injustice and flat out strange situation.

It had an impact on the season, the roster, the management and the fans. I'm sorry, this is a subject that will loom on for quite some time and it should.

Yes, because it's news. Again, he's not Voldemort. You can say his name. Referencing him isn't the issue -- the constant attempts to revise history by shifting blame for why he's not here anymore are.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Bingo.

So if anyone brings him up with some nonsense, you're going to get called on your nonsense... Just like any other player.

I just don't understand the fascination with a player who hasn't been here for 4 months.

Do we constantly bring up Lemieux? The fact is that they didn't miss ADA at all. Fox just had a Norris season and we're still talking about ADA is if you would have done anything with second unit power play time and third pairing defense.

Didn't Phil just start a DeAngelo isn't coming back thread? Who can't stop talking about the guy?

It's a team subject that is an extremely rare thing to happen in hockey. To some of us, who don't hate the player for all the reasons others do, find it an injustice and flat out strange situation.

It had an impact on the season, the roster, the management and the fans. I'm sorry, this is a subject that will loom on for quite some time and it should.

There was no injustice dude. He acted like an ass after being warned not to, and now he's gone.

The only reason it will loom for quite some time is because of your insistence on making him out to be a victim, when everything that happened to him was by his own hand. All he had to do was shut his mouth and play hockey, and he couldn't do it.

That's all there is to it.

Well I didn’t say those things. I guess I said ADA is possibly a factor in Gorton getting fired, but I personally think it is. It’s not a factor as in the owner loves ADA, but as in just one example of mismanagement. Lemieux might fall into that situation too since he’s previously fought Wilson and is another example of roster mismanagement since he also was just re-upped. I answered your question with a quote from the guy you asked a question about. I’m not seeing any conspiracy specifically in that.

I do take issue in lumping me into trying to make some false narrative. I’d like to think I am being pretty realistic when it comes to the man. There is a nice grey area in his situation that has a lot more meat to it than I think some want to acknowledge but far less than a steak. I don’t think there is some team anarchy though but I’d like to think we shouldn’t just be dismissed just for the hell of dismissal. Anyway speaking of meat, I’d prefer to not have yet another beef between the two of us. I’m hungry lol

I don't want any beef either! Next time I ask the other guy for receipts, let him come with the receipts! ;)

I honestly don’t give a shit why he was traded. He stinks.
Same here. But this just goes to show you how fast we've transitioned from last game to writers throwing shit up against the wall to see what sticks and if anybody gives a shit. It's a no from me here.

Yes, because it's news. Again, he's not Voldemort. You can say his name. Referencing him isn't the issue -- the constant attempts to revise history by shifting blame for why he's not here anymore are.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Which attempts were made here? LOL , infact you posted here that Lemieux might have been dealt to prevent locker room divide due to his closeness to DeAngelo....

????

I then say the locker room seemed to all like DeAngelo including the big locker room presence in Trouba (which was backed by a quote brought to someone's attentionby Keirik, and here we are. Where exactly is the conspiracy talk from the DeAngelo cult that you speak of?

Brendan is 2-2-4 in 15 and Lias 3-3-6 in 20 for the Kings. I'm not feeling a lot of seller's remorse.

Sadly, more than

Gauthier 2 goals in 31 games

Lemieux* 2 in 31

Kravtsov 2 in 20PDG 1 in 31

Howden 1 in 42

What's acceptable production for 6-8 minutes a night?

I'm not so bearish on Lemieux's skills. I think he adequately skilled for a 4th line role. There's definitely a hint of offensive ability to my eye, though certainly limited. He can skate well enough, plays a heavy game, and is willing to sacrifice his body to block shots.

What do people think they're going to get from a 12th-13th forward?

I think I saw a rumor somewhere where Lias' rights were traded to the KHL, so he might be just packing up from the NHL for good.

I can definitely see a shithole in central Russia working out just fine for Lias Andersson.

What's acceptable production for 6-8 minutes a night?

I'm not so bearish on Lemieux's skills. I think he adequately skilled for a 4th line role. There's definitely a hint of offensive ability to my eye, though certainly limited. He can skate well enough, plays a heavy game, and is willing to sacrifice his body to block shots.

What do people think they're going to get from a 12th-13th forward?

The same thing he is, just not Zuccarello-sized, preferably.