• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Likely to Recall Vitali Kravtsov in Near Future

Phil

Kreider - Zibanejad - Buchnevich

Panarin - Strome - Kakko

Lafreniere - Chytil - Kravstov

Lemieux - Rooney - Blackwell

The Rangers emotional rollercoaster has me at the peak of excitement if this is the lineup at some point in the next few games.

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm so excited at the prospect of this being the lineup and seeing Kravtsov play.

I wouldn't have Lemieux in there though. He has had his shot and offers no real value at all.I'd rather have PdG there. If Gauthier can be taught how to play a bottom six role effectively even better.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, true. I'm over Howden and Lemieux at this point. I still don't know what exactly the staff sees in Howden. I know he's only 22-23 years old, but he really doesn't do anything well at all.

I mean, everyone knew who Howden was since day 1. Pretty crazy honestly.

I just can't seem to give up on Howden.

I know, I'm fucking crazy, but there's something about this kid that makes me think he can be a pretty good player, he just hasn't found it yet.

I mean, if he could play like Rooney does; be a 4th line center that's tough, stir up some shit, win faceoff's, kill penalties, play a solid, air-tight 2 way game, maybe score a 10-15 goals a season...I'd be pretty happy with that from him.

I just can't seem to give up on Howden.

I know, I'm fucking crazy, but there's something about this kid that makes me think he can be a pretty good player, he just hasn't found it yet.

I mean, if he could play like Rooney does; be a 4th line center that's tough, stir up some shit, win faceoff's, kill penalties, play a solid, air-tight 2 way game, maybe score a 10-15 goals a season...I'd be pretty happy with that from him.

That's an absolute pipe dream. When he was drafted all the analysts said he will not score goals in the NHL. And that's proven to be true.

That's an absolute pipe dream. When he was drafted all the analysts said he will not score goals in the NHL. And that's proven to be true.

In fairness, he did score 9 goals last year. 10-15 regularly might be a stretch but 6-11 is more like his window

In fairness, he did score 9 goals last year. 10-15 regularly might be a stretch but 6-11 is more like his window

I was looking at his stats and I was shocked to see that he did score nine last season. lol

That's what I'm kinda going with, though. I can't even count this season; it's been a shit show with all the Covid stuff...but as the kid matures, you can't see him potting 10-15?

I dunno, K....I think with the right direction, Howden COULD be a pretty good 4th line center....but then again, I drink Jagermaister, so I'm not a very good judge of much!!! LOL

That's what I'm kinda going with, though. I can't even count this season; it's been a shit show with all the Covid stuff...but as the kid matures, you can't see him potting 10-15?

I dunno, K....I think with the right direction, Howden COULD be a pretty good 4th line center....but then again, I drink Jagermaister, so I'm not a very good judge of much!!! LOL

He's been given so many chances. I don't think he's very good. If all stars align he puts up those numbers but he'd also need the ice time of a 2nd liner for that production and he's not a top 6 guy.

I also don't think he's hard to play against either so in a bottom 6 role he's fairly insignificant. He's just.... There.....

He's been given so many chances. I don't think he's very good. If all stars align he puts up those numbers but he'd also need the ice time of a 2nd liner for that production and he's not a top 6 guy.

I also don't think he's hard to play against either so in a bottom 6 role he's fairly insignificant. He's just.... There.....

If he could only play some sort of role along the lines of an aggressor, I could see him having more of an impact. He's more of a bottom 3 guy, but I just hate to see his size, skating ability, and coachability go to waste. But he's definitely not difficult to play against, and therein lies the problem.

He doesn't even have any trade value at this point. I dunno, maybe he makes a really tasty breakfast ;)

Holy fuck, this fucking guy.

Wouldn't want to catch lightning in a bottle, or anything like that, gotta grind the hope out of him.

I had the same thought Dunny. Why not let him play? It's not like Quinn has to lay his hands on his shoulders and bless him in some way. Sit someone and let him roll. Kid has skills, let's see them.

Oh, now I get it. Quinn wants to be the first to bench him if he makes a bad play.

*sarcasm*