• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kids are the Wors — Best, I Meant Best

Phil

On 3/13/2023 at 1:38 AM, Keirik said:

27 days away.……

holy fuck! 

I bet you can't wait for the day when you're relaxing at home, alone in peace and quiet, playing a video game when you get a call from the school nurse that your child threw up all over their kindergarten teacher and to come get him an hour before dismissal, 30 minutes before you were supposed to leave for work yourself.  And now he can't go to the school's aftercare program like he was supposed to so you have to take 2 hours of LWOP at work while you wait for your wife to get home from work.  Who decided to ignore her phone for 90 minutes assuming all is well in the world and the kids are both where they're supposed to be.  

Not to be too descriptive or anything...

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I bet you can't wait for the day when you're relaxing at home, alone in peace and quiet, playing a video game when you get a call from the school nurse that your child threw up all over their kindergarten teacher and to come get him an hour before dismissal, 30 minutes before you were supposed to leave for work yourself.  And now he can't go to the school's aftercare program like he was supposed to so you have to take 2 hours of LWOP at work while you wait for your wife to get home from work.  Who decided to ignore her phone for 90 minutes assuming all is well in the world and the kids are both where they're supposed to be.  

Not to be too descriptive or anything...

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

5 hours ago, siddious said:

Time to start preparing… everytime my kid wakes me Up at night I’ll call and wake you to get you nice and sleep deprivation ready 

Lol. Do it the night before we meet up for lunch and see how the day goes 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

in two days my Kids will turn 1. IDK what the fuck happened to this year. I feel like I remember being in the hospital, and then like the last 20 minutes of my life and nothing in between.

And its only going to go quicker.  My daughter turned 4 over the weekend, my son will be 6 in July.  I feel like it was last year we were just in the hospital for delivery.