• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kids are the Wors — Best, I Meant Best

Phil

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Been delaying mine. I gotta schedule it so I can just go get it done already. Wife's also going for IUD, so we're doubling up.

Yeah. My goal was to get this done precovid and then shit hit the fan. Then post-COVID hesitation + back logs from lockdown. Oh well. Glad it’s done. I really wasn’t nervous going into it as many of my friends had it done and said it wasn’t bad at all. Just take it easy post-op. a few days. (Lock yourself away from kids and work)

I’ll add this in terms of follow up:

2 sperm samples in the months ahead to make sure I’m clean. 

1 in 2 months, 1 more 4 weeks after that. 

They told me to clean my pipes out the next 2 months. 😆
20+ loads before first sample. Suck It Pete Weber GIF

Edited by Parsley
  • LMFAO 2
  • JIMMY! 1

2 minutes ago, Parsley said:

So you’re saying you’ll have to cut back from your usual routine?

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Parsley said:

I told my wife she's responsible for half the clean out. Which means she'll help with two. Max.

• LMFAO 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

We're just going to go with the IUD. That's good enough.  

My wife said it was me (snip) or nada. She unfortunately developed migraines from the pill and had to go off it. From there she didn’t want to seek other methods. I said, fine by me. Grab the scissors!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Parsley said:

My wife said it was me (snip) or nada. She unfortunately developed migraines from the pill and had to go off it. From there she didn’t want to seek other methods. I said, fine by me. Grab the scissors!

I wouldn't care to do it to be honest. She just never asked. She put in the non-hormonal IUD right after the second one and we never looked back. 

But maybe she doesn't have faith in it and that's the real reason I never get any action. "I'm tired"  my ass. 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • JIMMY! 1

20 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Well I stumbled into thr conversation at a bad time lol. We are trying for number 2 soon

Need baby gate recommendations.  Kaia is crawling already. 

Ha! Sorry to send this thread off track a bit (I guess my procedure could be put in the Health/Fitness Thread).  My advice is dated since my kids are 13 and 11, but we always used Safety 1st gates and  never had issues.

Pressure mounted on bedroom doors (to keep them out of hallways and heading downstairs when they were tiny) and then wall mounted gates at the top of stairways. I think I remember even using pressure mounted gates at the bottom of steps because they'd crawl and try to climb stairs and we feared them falling backwards in that scenario.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Parsley said:

Ha! Sorry to send this thread off track a bit (I guess my procedure could be put in the Health/Fitness Thread).  My advice is dated since my kids are 13 and 11, but we always used Safety 1st gates and  never had issues.

Pressure mounted on bedroom doors (to keep them out of hallways and heading downstairs when they were tiny) and then wall mounted gates at the top of stairways. I think I remember even using pressure mounted gates at the bottom of steps because they'd crawl and try to climb stairs and we feared them falling backwards in that scenario.

You're posting in the right place for vasectomy advice. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind a few thousand tines since having our first l

• Keeps it 100 1

16 hours ago, Parsley said:

Got snipped today. Easy procedure.  Let’s see how recovery goes. 

Done GIF by Quizizz

24 hour update (and last one I'll throw in here unless something changes). No issues. Slept fine overnight, no pain, no need more meds. Just taking it easy today. 

Back on track for this thread, congrats to the newer dad's here, enjoy those early years, boy do things change once the kids approach and enter double digits in age!!!!! 

Edited by Parsley

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

You're posting in the right place for vasectomy advice. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind a few thousand tines since having our first l

I think it's a good experience (good or bad) for men to share. I probably woundn't have done it without friends assuring me it'd be fine.  Personally, the older I got the more fear I had of having an "accidental" additional child. Probably a mental thing, but it was really getting to me and this was the best solution.

4 minutes ago, Parsley said:

I think it's a good experience (good or bad) for men to share. I probably woundn't have done it without friends assuring me it'd be fine.  Personally, the older I got the more fear I had of having an "accidental" additional child. Probably a mental thing, but it was really getting to me and this was the best solution.

We wanted two (and by we I mean my wife) so as soon as the second happens I predict I'll be looking into this. 

• LMFAO 1
  • TroCheckmark 1

17 hours ago, Parsley said:

Done GIF by Quizizz

Was super easy for me. I popped in headphones and by the time 3-4 songs had passed they were all done.

My brother got his and they told him he needed to get put under completely. Probably just wanted to bill the insurance for as much as they could lol

• Applause 1

On 10/30/2023 at 5:43 PM, Parsley said:

Done GIF by Quizizz

Got mine done a few years ago.  One of the best decisions I ever made lol.  Sex has been so much better for my wife and I knowing we don't have to worry about any accidents, never need to pull out, never have to wear a condom, track ovulation, blah blah blah...just pump it and dump it

Edited by SaveByRichter35
  • LMFAO 2
  • JIMMY! 2
  • 'Merica! 1

10 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Got mine done a few years ago.  One of the best decisions I ever made lol.  Sex has been so much better for my wife and I knowing we don't have to worry about any accidents, never need to pull out, never have to wear a condom, track ovulation, blah blah blah...just pump it and dump it

thats GIF