• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kids are the Wors — Best, I Meant Best

Phil

5 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

We got our daughter the cactus that speaks back to your kid for Christmas. Lord I hope it doesn't drive me batshit up a wall.

I had a cactus that spoke to me once, but it was after I ate that peyote button....

13 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

We got our daughter the cactus that speaks back to your kid for Christmas. Lord I hope it doesn't drive me batshit up a wall.

That thing was pretty fun but it only lasted about a month or so before it died on us. My son wasnt speaking yet so much as making random noises at the time though so I dont know how much more annoying it can get when they speak lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So our daughter turns 10 months old in a couple of weeks and this is as good as any time to say that my wife is preggo again and her brother is due in late July. 

What have i done????????????????????? lol Baby number 2 incoming! 

• Bullseye 1
  • ALEXIS! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Believe 1

8 minutes ago, Keirik said:

So our daughter turns 10 months old in a couple of weeks and this is as good as any time to say that my wife is preggo again and her brother is due in late July. 

well never see you again but congrats (again)

better to get em out and it over with than stretch it out. at least theyll be out of the house around the same time. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, siddious said:

well never see you again but congrats (again)

better to get em out and it over with than stretch it out. at least theyll be out of the house around the same time. 

You'll see me again. We have a cup celebration to deal with! 

• JIMMY! 1
  • Believe 1

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

You'll see me again. We have a cup celebration to deal with! 

Yeah!  In 2055!!!  LOL

Hey Big Daddy...I told yuou already...but formally:  Congrats yet again my man!!!

23 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Congratu-dolences! 

• LMFAO 1
  • Bullseye 1
  • VINNY! 1

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

mom son GIF

in all seriousness though congrats. thats gonna be quite a scene in your house

my brother had his 2nd kid back in May so having a baby and a soon to be 4 year old is a handful.

I also got 2 under 2 but at least theyre at the same stages and need the same things. you're in for one lol

42 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Irish twins, Jesus.  You barely let her heal before filling her up again, eh?  You dog you.  In all seriousness congratulations!  Next time I get up for a break I'll text you the number for the Dr that did my vasectomy.

He’s old he had To do it before he started shooting blanks 

• JIMMY! 1

4 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

mom son GIF

in all seriousness though congrats. thats gonna be quite a scene in your house

my brother had his 2nd kid back in May so having a baby and a soon to be 4 year old is a handful.

I also got 2 under 2 but at least theyre at the same stages and need the same things. you're in for one lol

Cant be any worse than having to take care of @Ozzy

but thank you !

• LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Irish twins, Jesus.  You barely let her heal before filling her up again, eh?  You dog you.  In all seriousness congratulations!  Next time I get up for a break I'll text you the number for the Dr that did my vasectomy.

All I know is Rangers HAVE to lift the cup this year since it's like the last game I see for a while and the idea of my wife going into labor during the parade is scary but doable 

15 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Buddy’s wife spit out 4 in 4 years. Has major health problems now. 

16 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

My urologist's name is, I shit you not, Dr. Seaman. The guy was destined to cut balls.

• LMFAO 1
  • JIMMY! 1

On 2/8/2024 at 3:14 PM, Keirik said:

Congrats.  

• Like 1