• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kids are the Wors — Best, I Meant Best

Phil

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Phil said:

I stopped counting/looking at it a long time ago.

Go for milk, eggs, and bread? "That'll be $58.79."

I just keep pushing the cart around until I can't fit anything else. One cart/week, then they can starve.

I then peacock past all the boomers with my giant cart, if any of them say anything I just tell them it's all their fault.

• LMFAO 1

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I stopped counting/looking at it a long time ago.

Go for milk, eggs, and bread? "That'll be $58.79."

I’m personally very tired of seeing the repeated $300 charges from Costco on our credit card

• LMFAO 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

had a huge storm upstate this weekend and we ended up losing power, which isn't ideal when kids need heat to survive lol.

ended up having to go to my S/BIL's apartment to spend the night. 4 adults, 2 kids, a dog and a cat all crammed into a 1 bedroom was not an ideal situation lol

Hotel with a pool is well worth the $200 for the night.

2 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Hotel with a pool is well worth the $200 for the night.

probably would have been, but by the time it went out it was coming up on bed time for the kids anyway. plus we're in big-time savings mode for a new car (don't settle for an HR-V when you have twins!) so we're pinching pennies right now

speaking of that topic, what car does everyone have that's good for kids? I still think I'm too young to get a minivan lol. Looking at the Toyota Highlander but we'll see what prices look like.

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

probably would have been, but by the time it went out it was coming up on bed time for the kids anyway. plus we're in big-time savings mode for a new car (don't settle for an HR-V when you have twins!) so we're pinching pennies right now

speaking of that topic, what car does everyone have that's good for kids? I still think I'm too young to get a minivan lol. Looking at the Toyota Highlander but we'll see what prices look like.

I've got a Pathfinder and I love it.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I've got a Pathfinder and I love it.

definitely one I wanna look at too. When we got our HR-V it was in the middle of a big car shortage/my wife was gonna give birth in like 2 months and we only had a sedan which wasn't gonna cut it so out of desperation we just took what we could get on a lease. Definitely wanna get something with a third row

Just now, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

definitely one I wanna look at too. When we got our HR-V it was in the middle of a big car shortage/my wife was gonna give birth in like 2 months and we only had a sedan which wasn't gonna cut it so out of desperation we just took what we could get on a lease. Definitely wanna get something with a third row

Look at Mazda as well, the CX-90 is dope. Make sure you get the captain's chairs and not the 2nd row bench.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

friend of ours has that one and I took a ride and liked it but they also just had a big recall as well which is offputting 

If they did a recall, there's no better time, at least you know it's fixed haha.