• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018 NHL Entry Draft – Movin' On Up into the Top-Five – Live Discussion

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never did I say I watch them all. I don't have time to that when I'm not getting paid to do it.

With 39 they should be looking at guys like Jonatan Berggren, and, though he's a center, Akil Thomas. One is a very talented playmaker. The other is a two-way goal scorer. There's your potential high-skill offense at 39.

Closest thing you probably get to a scorer like Wahlstrom is Adam Mascherin who chose to re-enter after declining to sign with Florida. He can obviously go pro next year. Has a stocky build, but is a fine skater. Has a cannon for a shot. He's probably just stocky Christian Thomas, but if you're so into finding your scorer there you go.

Thanks. Was really an honest question.

I guess we'll see. I think higher upside was left on the board, while these picks can probably not bottom out and completely bust, but are potentially bottom 9 forward and bottom 6 - D men. I thought the goal was to grab potential elite players.

Yeah, and Dahlin is potentially an AHL defender, and Svechnikov is potentially a fourth-line grinder.

The likelihood of this happening is extremely low, however. Just like your projections on Kravtsov and Miller.

Kravtsov could very well be Kuznetsov. That's not elite?

Rangers have not had a draftee of theirs score 40 goals for them since Duguay did so in 1981/82. Guys they drafted including Middleton, Kovalev and Amonte have done so, but not here. Which is how you end up trading over a barrel for scoring.

What the actual fuck?! Does this mens Shesty dont want to come over? Because if we have Georgiev and Shesty for The future this makes absolutely no sense. So many good players on the board and we take a goalie we could take with the 3rd round pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If a goalie is the BPA then so be it no? Good prospects also have trade value, he's an asset. Kid doesn't ever have to play for us. If included to sway a big trade in our favour then management will have done their job. Good goalies are hard to come by.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Agreed, no way to know unles we pit all the prospects against each other, maybe this goalie turns out better than all or is for when/if Lundy retires.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived