• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#67) Wolf Pack v. Winipeg Jets // Stop Winning, FFS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and ofcourse. couldn't be anyother way except for their man getting the hat trick and the shut out.

How come even when the Rangers are in this situation, up 2-0, going for either the shut out or the hat trick goal...neither of those things every happen. But against us, it's a lock. Wait dont answer that, i know why.

For the most part, this is an AHL team wearing Ranger jersey's. They have the energy and the drive, but they aren't going to measure up to the top teams. Having said that, win or lose, I like watching a Ranger team that plays for a full 60 minutes.

Embrace the tank.

With young players Tanking is a bad idea as all it promotes LOOSING! and loosing the remaining games is garbage going into the off season. Then next season you hit a slump they will revert to loosing again. Get it out of your head the Rangers ARE NOT GETTINH DAHLIN!

With young players Tanking is a bad idea as all it promotes LOOSING! and loosing the remaining games is garbage going into the off season. Then next season you hit a slump they will revert to loosing again. Get it out of your head the Rangers ARE NOT GETTINH DAHLIN!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27874-1380765879-27.gif

Well, yeah, not with that attitude, they're not! :rofl:

So, I'll happily settle for one of Zadina, Svechnikov, or Tkachuk. :D

Archived