• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#67) Wolf Pack v. Winipeg Jets // Stop Winning, FFS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well after Zucc's comment he won't be hear next year" With our skill level we have we just can not compete with a team like this"

I like that he stated that. felt like thats the truth. No true finishers on this team. No top goal scorers, including him i guess. Too many missed shots

Like Hanks comments on Laine's shot. Vally nailed that analysis. Pretty cool

Well after Zucc's comment he won't be hear next year" With our skill level we have we just can not compete with a team like this"

Good for him for being honest and calling out the obvious. I don't think it will have anything whatsoever with whether or not he'll be here next year.

The truth hurts, but he's on the mark and that is why the Rangers are/were in sell mode. Should be interesting during the draft what moves, if any, that they make.

Mason hadn't played in nearly 2 months. Gets a shut out on NYR home ice. Maybe if somebody laid some body on Laine & others......... Spirited game however from the boys! I watched the entire game. These young unproven guys are learning quickly what it takes to play at the NHL level. Couldn't pay for that education.

Go Rangers!!

Archived