• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#67) Wolf Pack v. Winipeg Jets // Stop Winning, FFS

- Wasn't about the D (ay) as it was about the cameras not being set up.

- I disagree with the market not being there. So do they since they have the service set up. I just argue that it's a discount service and if you're going to try to charge a premium at least entice new customers using those premium sub camera production with clips on social/highlights. Simple.

- I work in marketing so I'm aware how it works and that it's a niche audience, but niche doesn't mean non-profitable nor does it mean a futile investment on the part of of the NHL/AHL to shine a light on future players and to showcase why the AHL (in smaller markets across the USA) is an exciting product to watch.

You got your sales pitch. Now contact the AHL

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop actin like we're not making the playoffs

Will be good to play a quality playoff bound team like the Peg tonight.

These kids need to see all they can of how the good teams roll and that means some of the now-a-little–bit–older-kids, too, like Hayes, Vesey and Buchnevich, as well as the obvious new interns.

Learn baby Learn!

P.S.

50 shots form CGY and 55 from VAN

does that mean

70 shots on Hank tonight? :eek::eek::eek:

- Wasn't about the D (ay) as it was about the cameras not being set up.

- I disagree with the market not being there. So do they since they have the service set up. I just argue that it's a discount service and if you're going to try to charge a premium at least entice new customers using those premium sub camera production with clips on social/highlights. Simple.

- I work in marketing so I'm aware how it works and that it's a niche audience, but niche doesn't mean non-profitable nor does it mean a futile investment on the part of of the NHL/AHL to shine a light on future players and to showcase why the AHL (in smaller markets across the USA) is an exciting product to watch.

nice pitch, wrong target.

The AHL is too unstable. Fans, teams, parent clubs, locations, team names, etc. You dont invest in a product that wont be there in a year or 2. Teams leaving, players leaving.

It's hard to keep fans, long-term, let alone invest time and money into guys they wont be seeing in a season or 2.

Shit, the Syracuse Crunch is the 4th oldest hockey team in the A and I still view them as a newer expansion team! (Theyve also changed their logos, uniforms and parent club pretty often)

It's tough, I think people do care, and there is a market for it... in 3 or 4 cities.

I can root against the Rangers for a game or two, such as the past two years when we were aiming for the #7 slot instead of #3 in the Division, but it's not something I can really do for 20 games. That said, losses won't be too hard to swallow. What's harder is that now that the Islander are a really long shot for the playoffs, I guess I should be rooting for them to make their pick worse and the Rangers' better. In fact, a great Islander resurgence and gaining of the #8 spot to be swept by Tampa wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Will be good to play a quality playoff bound team like the Peg tonight.

These kids need to see all they can of how the good teams roll and that means some of the now-a-little–bit–older-kids, too, like Hayes, Vesey and Buchnevich, as well as the obvious new interns.

Learn baby Learn!

P.S.

50 shots form CGY and 55 from VAN

does that mean

70 shots on Hank tonight? :eek::eek::eek:

the best shutout of all time

We are 60 minutes away from a whole new kind of Positive Wednesday, and some of y'all are going to have to be positive!

So true. I don’t give a fuck what anyone says or what their stance is, there isn’t 1 fan on here that wouldn’t be pulling to get in if they keep winning.

Archived