• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#67) Wolf Pack v. Winipeg Jets // Stop Winning, FFS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They won the last 3 games because someone was in front of the net. Where is everybody?

Theyve done a good job with keeping a guy in front, throughout the season. The difference now, everyone is looking to crash the net for scoring opportunities. Before, they'd shoot and wait for the faceoff. Now, they are a bit hungrier. Looking for deflections & screens (all players, not Kreider and Nash), rebounds, loose pucks, etc. The number of "dirty" and "garbage" goals seems to be way down.

I really think these rookies score like like primarily because they're very talented, but theres just zero price to pay in today's game.

Two goals, not a body part on him, no lumber on him, just floats in and snaps it home.

I really think these rookies score like like primarily because they're very talented, but theres just zero price to pay in today's game.

Two goals, not a body part on him, no lumber on him, just floats in and snaps it home.

I'm not looking, but we have to have one of the softest d-crews in the league. Especially since we traded team hit leader Holden.

We are just getting outclassed. The last 3 games were now obviously played against week opponents.

This is like a minor league team vs an NHL team. Even when we get some decent chances, we don't have anyone clutch that can score or snipe a goal.

I'm not looking, but we have to have one of the softest d-crews in the league. Especially since we traded team hit leader Holden.

DeAngelo, Pionk and Gilmour are smaller than or just a little bigger than my 15 y/o, and they’re close to the same weight class.

That goes without saying, they forwards they traded for are soft. Spooner is so soft and one dimensional Boston dumped him for nothing, it's really indicative of the way the coach wants to play.

Archived