• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Boston Bruins // Let's Do That Hockey

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don?t think I?ve ever seen a team regress so much in season as this Ranger team has.

When NYR asked Nash for his trade list the season was over.

We just watched the funeral for an era of Rangers hockey that is over.

The requiem is yet to come. ?Sgonna be sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Just hemorrhaging shots and scoring chances. Ugh. We NEED defensive puck moving prospects. This whole game hinges on getting out of your zone, and we've got no one. You can knock Shattenkirk for an off year, but this team is noticeably worse without him.

Meh. Tony D can move the puck, but was a nightmare last night in his own zone.

Missing Kreider and Buch more than Shatty.

Meh. Tony D can move the puck, but was a nightmare last night in his own zone.

Missing Kreider and Buch more than Shatty.

Problem is under the cap your 3rd pair D is gonna be sketchy no matter what. The days of some big guy moving people from in front of you net and...nothing else are gone. Going forward D'angelo could be that decent to good 3rd D ; decent moving the puck, mostly rough in the D zone . WhaT I don't get is why he wasn't here for 4 months and they trotted out Holden and Kampfer instead. Would have been better to have him here to take some lumps and learning because those guys are even worse. In fairness to all of them doesn't look like anyone under AV does much defensively beside stick checking. Under another coach may be one or all of them would have more sandpaper. This figures to get revisited in September under someobody else.

I'm plenty supportive. I support a full rebuild! :rofl:

I want Ozzy to coach our team next. One of two things would happen: 1) we win lots of games or 2) there would be lots of blood on the locker room floor.

Someone has to save this GDT someplace in the archives;

This absolutely has to be the funniest and contains some of the most legendary funny posts I've seen ....ever!!! I've recently found that just following along with you guys' posts is actually more entertaining than the game itself right now!!! Frank you owe me a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey for making me drop it with the quote above!! :rofl:

No worries guys, the fun is going to start very soon, and we'll all be waving good-bye to this no effort, pile of shit they put in front of us this season. We deserve better and that's what we're going to get!

This team is as SOFT as they come. It's as if they are coached to be soft.

Which reminds me. Can the put McLeod back on waivers.

Hasn't won a fight, hasn't really done anything that some nobody from Hartford could be doing. He doesn't scare anyone. I feel like the team took a bigger nose dive when he was acquired. I mean wasn't there a stat that claimed he got more even strength time than Nash and other forwards in his first game?

I'm sorry fans of the tough guys. This guy stinks.

Which reminds me. Can the put McLeod back on waivers.

Hasn't won a fight hasn't really done anything that some nobody could be doing. He doesn't scare anyone. I feel like the team took a bigger nose dive when he was acquired. I mean wasn't there a state that claimed he got more even strength time than Nash and other forwards in his first game?

I'm sorry fans of the tough guys. This guy stinks.

They need guys that can hit, slow the opposition down, protect the crease and if they need to, take care of themselves or their teammates. This current crop of players? I'm just sick of watching them stumble around the ice, get pushed around and just take it. I hate going after the coach, but AV needs to go.

Archived