• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Boston Bruins // Let's Do That Hockey

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time I've ever gone on the web board while the game is going on. Yes, i'm superstitious, but i'm that disgusted with this game. Embarrassing.

And I can't stand that Bruins homer between the benches. Is it just me or does Joe do a good job keeping it impartial...meanwhile that guy is like "oh, when i'm jerking off Bergeron, he has such a wonderful cock I just love doing it, I mean its such a pleasure to jerk him off, its just wonderful"

Just hemorrhaging shots and scoring chances. Ugh. We NEED defensive puck moving prospects. This whole game hinges on getting out of your zone, and we've got no one. You can knock Shattenkirk for an off year, but this team is noticeably worse without him.

The fans want them to lose, lol. Not really worth booing. There's no frustration. You go to a game, you know what you're getting.

This. If not for the change to the draft lottery, they'd be cheering opponents scoring by now circa Buffalo pre-McDavid draft.

Archived