• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Boston Bruins // Let's Do That Hockey

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely no complaint here. As a fan, it’s a business too - I’m in the business of wanting entertainment and if a legit Cup run results I’m all in on that. We’ll learn the names to chant.

lol, I'm not saying a cup run. I'm saying, you went from a lottery pick to a 18th, et al for each round

solid period. bad turnover led to first bruin goal, but i would like to see 60 minutes with this level of competing from nyr.

Have we had ONE 60-minute effort this year? I recall about fifty minutes once and forty minutes twice. Outside of those 3-4 games it?s been one good period followed by a bad period followed by intense energy to tie it in the final ninety seconds.

Have we had ONE 60-minute effort this year? I recall about fifty minutes once and forty minutes twice. Outside of those 3-4 games it’s been one good period followed by a bad period followed by intense energy to tie it in the final ninety seconds.

Average 15 minutes a game.

Have we had ONE 60-minute effort this year? I recall about fifty minutes once and forty minutes twice. Outside of those 3-4 games it’s been one good period followed by a bad period followed by intense energy to tie it in the final ninety seconds.

not that i can remember. big part of the problem

Archived