• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Boston Bruins // Let's Do That Hockey

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TJ Miller has coasted across the ice for a shift change and flat out given up on a back check that lead to a goal. What's happening here?

they quit! But in all honesty, they quit at least 15 games ago. Why does this organization take to long to make changes?

Geez, if you’re getting embarrassed, would someone just hit somebody. Good clean hard hits just to remind them you’re still on the ice. Instead of acting like a screen door, Deangelo should have taken the body. Where is that in the Ranger playbook?

How can any case be made for AV keeping his job? It is clear that this team has quit on him.

I guaranty we will see many of our players remarkably improve under a different coach.

I'm not an AV-hater, but i cant deny this.

Earlier in the season, I suggested that a traded needed to be made first, to send a message. If no response, make a coaching change. They didnt go that route. Even if they trade players, I cant see the current guys suddenly stepping up for AV next season.

Archived