• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Phil said:

Wrestlers was amazing @Sharpshooter — had me hooked first episode in.

Wasn't it, though? I would have finished it in a day if I didn't have to go to work. 😆

I've always liked Al Snow, and that series made me respect him even more. Some of those faces looked familiar, as I mentioned, also I noticed some from AEW Dark and those shows (before they actually showed the clips on the episode), so it was cool to connect with them more. I guess Hollyhood is getting an NXT try-out soon, so we'll see how that goes. But yeah, great storylines in and out of the ring in that series.

According to Fightful, he's signed a full-time deal. Khan and Edge said he's going to be there "every week."

This should do wonder for them, honestly. There's been a huge void since they fired CM Punk, and I have no doubt, Edge will fill that.

"Whoever comes and talks to me, I'm an open book. And my 31 years of experience, if you want to tap into that, I'm always — I'm a phone call, I'm a text, I'm a 'come talk to me face to face' away. That's always been how I've been... so that's part of what I bring to the table when I come here. And honestly, that was one of the really, really pivotal things besides my daughter saying I should go be with Uncle Jay and have fun, that I thought I could really kind of help here. And in turn, that helps the entire wrestling industry."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1409302/adam-copeland-reveals-reasons-signing-aew-go-uncle-jay-have-fun/

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. When I saw 'Rated R Superstar', I was like, 'Daaaamnn!'. Stunned WWE wasn't vigilant on that since they love keeping their trademarks on their own. So yeah, other than all the possible singles matches he can be in, you also have him going out with one last tag team run with Christian. Or at the very least, I rivalry if they want to keep him a heel. But, you have to think they are teaming at some point eventually.

11 hours ago, -ERIK- said:

That was pretty sweet! Enjoying aew more than wwe lately 

Only lately? lol

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I actually watched again last night to see Edge.  Him Vs. Christian is going to be a nice storyline.  I don't know a lot of the other wrestlers yet, but I'll have to check in more often.

Yeah, that was a good segment. Christian is such a great shit face heel. lol The moment where he eventually turns face and teams with Edge again is going to be amazing.

• Keeps it 100 1