• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

52 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I wish I still had my PS2 sometimes. Those are some of the best wrestling games right there, especially on Playstation.

Will be playing them on my PS3 but yes, these games were phenomenal.  I bought WWE13 back when Rock came back to do the back to back Manias with Cena.  Controls are way too hard for me lol.  I tried again a few days ago and still couldn't figure it out.  I wanted to start playing some games again now that I'll have plenty of time once the colder weather sets in and I have no yardwork to do and both kids at school.  Finding these worked out nicely!

On 11/4/2022 at 6:16 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Will be playing them on my PS3 but yes, these games were phenomenal.  I bought WWE13 back when Rock came back to do the back to back Manias with Cena.  Controls are way too hard for me lol.  I tried again a few days ago and still couldn't figure it out.  I wanted to start playing some games again now that I'll have plenty of time once the colder weather sets in and I have no yardwork to do and both kids at school.  Finding these worked out nicely!

Do you have 2K14 on PS3? It's the best wrestling game of that generation and one of my favorites of all time as well.

On 11/5/2022 at 8:56 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Watched Smack Down last night while at work same way I watch the Rangers when I am here...no sound.  Kinda made it easier kinda made it harder lol.  

I think Smackdown has been good. Roman Reigns has been doing his best work these last couple of years.

On 11/6/2022 at 2:47 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Do you have 2K14 on PS3? It's the best wrestling game of that generation and one of my favorites of all time as well.

I think Smackdown has been good. Roman Reigns has been doing his best work these last couple of years.

No I just have 13.  The Attitude Era mode really got me at the time.  I just can't figure out the moves and controls.  I haven't been able to find move list guides online like you can with the older games.  

Edited by SaveByRichter35

17 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

No I just have 13.  The Attitude Era mode really got me at the time.  I just can't figure out the moves and controls.  I haven't been able to find move list guides online like you can with the older games.  

'14 is one of the best wrestling games ever in my opinion. The gameplay is excellent, Universe Mode is actually good and the History of Wrestlemania and Undertaker modes are fantastic. The roster is one of the best too.

14 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I've been nonstop listening to the Bruce Prichard Something to Wrestle With podcast for about a week and a half now.  I love listening to the backstory of all of these moments from back when.  Any of you guys listen? 

I have never listened to his podcast. I'm not a huge fan of his overall, but he is good at telling stories. He's been on a lot of WWE documentaries and things over the years.

12 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Giving Raw a go tonight.  Not sure if my stream is behind or not.  Show should have started at 8 and at 845 Crown Jewel highlights were still playing and then JBL came out.  Cut to commercial as he was getting into the ring.  What the fuck is that about?

I thought RAW was quite good. I'm excited for Survivor Series for the first time in a long time. I have tickets for the go home show of RAW before the event.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:02 AM, Sharpshooter said:

'14 is one of the best wrestling games ever in my opinion. The gameplay is excellent, Universe Mode is actually good and the History of Wrestlemania and Undertaker modes are fantastic. The roster is one of the best too.

If the controls are anything like 13 I'd probably pass.  I have the same issues with even the newer hockey games.  Controls are just too involved.  I like the simpler older games haha.

I have never listened to his podcast. I'm not a huge fan of his overall, but he is good at telling stories. He's been on a lot of WWE documentaries and things over the years.

Oh I am hooked.  I think him and whoever the Conrad guy is that hosts the podcast with him are hysterical together.  I listen to Austin's every now and then too.

Edited by SaveByRichter35

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

If the controls are anything like 13 I'd probably pass.  I have the same issues with even the newer hockey games.  Controls are just too involved.  I like the simpler older games haha.

Oh I am hooked.  I think him and whoever the Conrad guy is that hosts the podcast with him are hysterical together.  I listen to Austin's every now and then too.

If you like Conrad he also does Eric Bischoff's Podcast, 83 Weeks, which is another great listen. It's more WCW related stuff but he does talk about a wide gamut of things.

The controls are similar to '13, but I felt that's much smoother and better to play. The Attitude Era stuff was cool but '14 is a much better game. Plus, it has one of the best rosters and Universe Mode as well as the Wrestlemania and Undertaker modes. It was the complete package for me. Even most of the newer games aren't as good.

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

If you like Conrad he also does Eric Bischoff's Podcast, 83 Weeks, which is another great listen. It's more WCW related stuff but he does talk about a wide gamut of things.

The controls are similar to '13, but I felt that's much smoother and better to play. The Attitude Era stuff was cool but '14 is a much better game. Plus, it has one of the best rosters and Universe Mode as well as the Wrestlemania and Undertaker modes. It was the complete package for me. Even most of the newer games aren't as good.

Yea I don't care much for anything WCW.  I only watched WWF back then.  Thanks though.

Reigns and the bloodline has been the best thing going , along with Heyman and Sammy,(who is so over) it's just perfect.

They can go so many ways with all the dynamics and then they added Solo .

HHH has been doing some really good things with storylines and even making the Intercontinental title feel meaningful again