• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

• Phil changed the title to Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

He was the first star I got attached too when I first started watching wrestling. This one hurts. His Razor Ramon persona and then his involvement with the NWO, one of the biggest things in the history of the business, and what a career.

Also, if it wasn't for DDP, he'd probably have died a decade ago. What he did for Scott and Jake Roberts is incredible. He is a hero.

• Applause 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hate both guys but it was a decent match.

usos suck. So do those other jobbers. 
Corbin match sucked.

logan Paul was fun.

charlotte flair sick? She’s so skinny.

Belair-Lynch was botched move after botched move. 
KO segment was better than expected. 

I didn't watch. I haven't cared about or watched WWE since 2011, and that was for about a three week RAW cycle during the "Summer of Punk."

Only saw this clip shared into my TL this morning and figured I'd share it. Seemed like big enough news.

Tamara Lynn Sytch, known by her ring name “Sunny,” failed to stop around 8:28 p.m. while driving southbound on U.S. 1 just north of Granada Boulevard and crashed into a stopped vehicle, which then crashed into the vehicle in front of it. The driver of the vehicle hit by Sytch, identified as Julian Lafrancis Lasseter of Daytona Beach Shores, was transported to Halifax Health Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

The 49-year-old WWE Hall of Famer was also transported to Halifax Health for treatment. She was later released and there is no note of any injury she sustained. A search warrant was issued for Sytch’s urine and blood to determine if she was intoxicated at the time, and those results are pending.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2022/04/06/tammy-lynn-sytch-involved-in-fatal-three-car-crash-faces-possible-criminal-charges/

• Phil changed the title to Tammy Lynn Sytch Involved in Fatal Three-Car Crash & Faces Possible Criminal Charges
  • Phil changed the title to Tammy Lynn Sytch Involved in Fatal Three-CAR Crash & Faces Possible Criminal Charges
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Randomly watching Hell in a Cell. Unimpressively sucks. Except Theory. Never seen him before but I love that guy. So good at selling, good charisma, loves playing the bad guy, takes some cheap shots. 

11 hours ago, josh said:

Randomly watching Hell in a Cell. Unimpressively sucks. Except Theory. Never seen him before but I love that guy. So good at selling, good charisma, loves playing the bad guy, takes some cheap shots. 

Sounds like the Rangers should sign him.

On 6/5/2022 at 10:26 PM, josh said:

Theory is great. It sucks he had to ditch the first name, but I'm a fan. I watched a little bit of it myself. Most WWE PPVs are basically glorified RAWs, so naturally they will be bad most of the time. Full marks to Cody Rhodes wrestling with a torn pec. It was still a great match and could have been one of the best HIAC matches of all time if he wasn't hampered by it.

It sucks for he and WWE that he's going to be out for a few months now. I'm also bummed because I have tickets to a WWE house show next month and I was looking forward to seeing him in person.

Vince McMahon is stepping down as CEO and chairman of WWE during an an investigation into alleged misconduct involving the longtime leader and public face of the organization.
McMahon will continue to oversee WWE’s creative content during the investigation, World Wrestling Entertainment said Friday. McMahon’s daughter, Stephanie, will serve as interim CEO and chairwoman, the organization said.
The Wall Street Journal recently reported that the board was investigating a $3 million settlement that McMahon paid to a departing female employee with whom he allegedly had a consensual affair.
The employee, hired as a paralegal in 2019, has a separation agreement from January that prevents her from discussing her relationship with McMahon or disparaging him, the Journal reported.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/wwe/article/investigation-at-wwe-upends-leadership-mcmahon-steps-aside/

You know it's bad when Vince steps down. He would never do that under any circumstances. I kind of hope he never comes back honestly. I think it would be good for the company. If Stephanie remains in charge, hopefully Triple H can retake the reigns of NXT back and make it respectable again. Probably mostly withful thinking, but WWE is in such a bad way right now, it's all I can do.

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

You know it's bad when Vince steps down. He would never do that under any circumstances. I kind of hope he never comes back honestly. I think it would be good for the company. If Stephanie remains in charge, hopefully Triple H can retake the reigns of NXT back and make it respectable again. Probably mostly withful thinking, but WWE is in such a bad way right now, it's all I can do.

He opened Smackdown on Friday. 

and isn’t it temporarily while they investigate/forget?