• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

No way.  The fact that he killed his own kid rips me apart.  

You didn't know that?

What I mean, though, is that the way the Owen one is put together is an absolute tear-jerker. You will cry. Because he was just so incredibly beloved.

Just now, Phil said:

You didn't know that?

What I mean, though, is that the way the Owen one is put together is an absolute tear-jerker. You will cry. Because he was just so incredibly beloved.

I've seen them all.  At least all the ones that interested me.  I knew he killed his family but it doesn't make it any less excruciating to see.  Especially as a father.  And then add in the interviews with his surviving son.  Done dude.  I'm cutting onions. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

Ah, thanks!

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I've seen them all.  At least all the ones that interested me.  I knew he killed his family but it doesn't make it any less excruciating to see.  Especially as a father.  And then add in the interviews with his surviving son.  Done dude.  I'm cutting onions. 

Yeah the Benoit and Owen Hart tragedies are the two worst wrestling stories to me. Obviously Benoit's was much worse considering he killed his family on his way out. I think brain damage coupled with his best friend dying a bit before that just broke him and drove him over the edge. So awful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RIP to Fenix' arm. Good god, don't watch that footage again.

I think they called an audible because of it. It was clear they were going to have Malakai Black get involved in the finish (likely with Brody King) but once Fenix was hurt, they had to scramble.

That is great news! I did see a video yesterday that said it wasn't as bad as it looked, so it's good to get some confirmation.

I also saw WWE continues their releases with Road Dogg, Samoa Joe (again) and Regal. I feel for Regal. He was a stalwart of the old NXT and a great ambassador in his own right. They're picking apart Triple H's NXT bit by bit. It's a shell of its former self, putting it mildly.