• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Davos? Who's this Priestess woman? I didn't catch the names of any of the new characters.. lol

Davos is the salt-and-pepper bearded servant of Stannis Baratheon. The priestess is Lady Melisandre.

And why does she appear to hold sway over all of them? Or do I need to wait to find this out?

You need to wait to find that out, but the relationship there will definitely manifest itself in the coming episodes.

What I can tell you is that Stannis thinks highly of her and her influence, and obviously, Davos does not.

Edited by Phil in Absentia

That glowing thing in/on her neck really piqued my interest, too. So tempted to google.

Don't do it, dude. Wiki will kill it for you. Just wait it out. All will be explained in time.

It's a ruby, but I won't spoil anything else.

That's what I mean. They're not spoiler-friendly. You think just be reading over the parts that say Clash of Kings that nothing from the books that follow will spill over, but it can and does. It's best just to stay away.

In fact, use this thread if you're confused. Enough of us have read them all, so we can inform you of what you are curious about without ruining the rest for you.

Awesome....just awesome.

Grey Wind looked awesome, (have been concerned how they would pull that off).

Tyrion.....well is just Tyrion....what more could we ask for.

Joff is even more of a little bitch then before.....

The actors portraying Jon and Robb and starting to grow into their characters

cant even read youtube comments or article comments. people suck lol

Stick to this thread, dude. Trust me, the stuff you don't want/need to see will be put between spoiler tags, and any thing that does spoil information that's posted without one will be placed into one by myself or one of the team.

It's why I split these threads into discussions about the book and show separately.

Here is my list......

1- Davos Seaworth

2- Tyrion Lannister

3- Jon Snow

4- Jamie Lannister

5- Barristan Selmy

Nice. For me it's similar, but slightly different:

1. Jon Snow (no chapter excites me more than a Snow chapter)

2. Tyrion Lannister

3. Jamie Lannister

4. Davos Seaworth

5. Cersei (simply because I'm enthralled with the whole King's Landing/power struggle – it's what kept me reading A Feast For Crows)