• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the whole series in 3 days, and I thought it was fantastic. Most of the characters were bang on in my mind. The only one that pissed me off was The Mountain that Rides. He looks like a normal dude. All in all, they are doing an awesome job, but will they be able to get through every book? That's a long ass time.

Oh and the battle scenes, or lack there of. I know the book doesn't really go into detail either, but something would have been nice.

Amazing new trailer - great scenes, great choice of song (Seven Devils is by far my favorite track on Ceremonials) - UGH I CANT WAIT.

Song was amazing. Getting this album now. Never heard of this group before.

Song was amazing. Getting this album now. Never heard of this group before.

For reals? They're probably the single biggest act out of the UK right now save for Adele. In any event, it's an amazing album and Florence Welch has an AMAZING voice.

For reals? They're probably the single biggest act out of the UK right now save for Adele. In any event, it's an amazing album and Florence Welch has an AMAZING voice.

I live in the 90's, dude. Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Metallica, etc. almost on exclusive repeat, and when it's not them it's harder metal. That's not to say I don't like other music, but I rarely go out of my way to find it.

I live in the 90's, dude. Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Metallica, etc. almost on exclusive repeat, and when it's not them it's harder metal. That's not to say I don't like other music, but I rarely go out of my way to find it.

Folk-rock is making a comeback now. Lot of good fusion acts around now.