• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

I wonder to what length season two will reach as a far as book 2 is concerned. Anyone know?

I am assuming theyre not going to do all of book two in season two since there is only so much material to get through and the last (2?) books arent even finished.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder to what length season two will reach as a far as book 2 is concerned. Anyone know?

I am assuming theyre not going to do all of book two in season two since there is only so much material to get through and the last (2?) books arent even finished.

They seem to be intending to go pretty far - the preview stuff shows at least Blackwater.

When does this next season start? Every where I see this show I see nothing but great reviews about it. Now Phil I listened to you with Arrested Development and it has been a great show, I'm through a season and a half so far.

Shall I trust you guys with this show and watch season 1? I think Optimum has it on demand I can watch.

New season starts on April 1st.

If you're into medieval fantasy at all, this show is an absolute must-watch, so the key really is whether or not you actually have interest in that era. The story is one of power, love and struggle (as well as war), but it's set in a time frame where you have to appreciate the politics and social constructs of the era in order to enjoy.

My vote is yes, you should give it a go, but I can't be the one to tell you what you have interest in.

New season starts on April 1st.

If you're into medieval fantasy at all, this show is an absolute must-watch, so the key really is whether or not you actually have interest in that era. The story is one of power, love and struggle (as well as war), but it's set in a time frame where you have to appreciate the politics and social constructs of the era in order to enjoy.

My vote is yes, you should give it a go, but I can't be the one to tell you what you have interest in.

Hmmmm, yeah I think I will give an episode or 2 a go and see how I feel after that.