• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

I'm new to HBOGo so I have no idea how they do it. I was reading earlier pages of this thread and appears that they released some episodes on it early, so I dont know if they planned to do the same for tomorrow or whatever.

I remember them doing something last year for either this or True Blood where the 2nd episode of the season was available right after the premier... but I have no clue. Like you I had to wait for Cablevision so this is new to me as well.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how they have a billion movies available. I probably dont even have time to get to the ones I want to see because they expire apparently

But yeah I just watched the 8th episode. I feel awful for Barristan Selmy, which I didnt feel as much when I read it.

Edited by NYRangers92

I like how they have a billion movies available. I probably dont even have time to get to the ones I want to see because they expire apparently

But yeah I just watched the 8th episode. I feel awful for Barristan Selmy, which I didnt feel as much when I read it.

He's a great character.