• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read an article yesterday that the leaked episodes were of lesser quality. on that alone i'd rather watch in HD if for nothing else than the fact that the shot quality is a beautiful thing to see.

as to the 1st episode clearly a setting of the chessboard pieces type of thing and about what was expected.

I thought last week was a mediocre episode at best, very few riveting and great moments. This week was the opposite and had me at the edge of my seat for a while, with a lot of awesome and gutting new developments. Sansa is the unluckiest girl in the world. Tyrion has lost some of his smarts. Jon Snow is a boss. The cat fight between Margaery and Cersei was fantastic. Can't wait for next week!

I thought last week was a mediocre episode at best, very view riveting and great moments. This week was the opposite and had me at the edge of my seat for a while, with a lot of awesome and gutting new developments. Sansa is the unluckiest girl in the world. Tyrion has lost some of his smarts. Jon Snow is a boss. The cat fight between Margaery and Cersei was fantastic. Can't wait for next week!

Pretty much sums it up for me too. Loved last nights episode.