• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. The last 10 minutes blew my mind. Anyone think that Varys was going back to the landing but changed his mind and went aboard?

Mid show I was pretty dismayed by the Cersei story line and Dany, chaining up the dragons.

Funny how fast Stannis got to the wall too. Especially given how slow Dany's trek is through the world. Maybe they have a high speed train in westeros they never told us about.

They really made the Hound look like a bitch on his way out. I thought he would have given her a bit more grudging respect.

buhuuuuuu..the hound my fav char :(...I ofc knew this was coming having read the books but even though it was different from the book the end results where basically the same with him lying presumably dying and Arya walking away from him....what really happens to him after that is a bit cloudy both in the books and ofc the shows haven't been made yet....I love the Hound's character....I really hope they decide that he doesn't die there alone but instead he shows up in the future somewhere where you least expect him :)

Listened to a bit of a podcast that talked about how hilarious boned Jojen got. First off he wasnt doing well as it was, then he gets grabbed and attacked by wights, then he gets stabbed in the stomach like 4-5 times, then his sister slits his throat, then the Child of the Forest blows him up. Talk about literal overkill

would have loved another two episodes spread in this year. Some of the story telling really came down the pipe quick due to the time constraints. Overall though a really good season. Incredible how they repeatedly off the top talent. Never seen this in a show before.

very interesting regarding the advisors to kings landing. Baelish sold them out on Joffrey, Vary's takes a sail at the end of the season and it only leaves that old bastard that Cersei hates left. Maybe the guy thats saving the mountain takes a larger role here moving forward. You have to think sometime next year Baelish and Vary's are found out and become hunted.

would have loved another two episodes spread in this year. Some of the story telling really came down the pipe quick due to the time constraints. Overall though a really good season. Incredible how they repeatedly off the top talent. Never seen this in a show before.

very interesting regarding the advisors to kings landing. Baelish sold them out on Joffrey, Vary's takes a sail at the end of the season and it only leaves that old bastard that Cersei hates left. Maybe the guy thats saving the mountain takes a larger role here moving forward. You have to think sometime next year Baelish and Vary's are found out and become hunted.

Love how the Seven Kingdoms are truly in chaos at this point lol: Starks mostly dead, Winterfell in ruins, Joffrey dead, Tywin dead, Tyrion on the run, even Varys takes off and Cersei left at Kings landing with a bastard child king and lover/brother Jaime and a dying Mountain, Arya walking away from a dying Sandor Clegane, wildlings hitting the wall and castle black from the north, Stannis going north with his army to help at the wall, Bran finally reaching his destination.....oh how different everything looked not so long ago...haha...I love George RR Martin...just such a fantastic story.

Great episode, though I felt Stannis appearance was a bit anti-climatic this way. Should really have had his attack at the end of Ep.09.

This was really the only thing I would've changed from how it was done. It would've been epic to see "the morning after" a little more and maybe leave a cliffhanger on the armies coming in, but at least a little more than what it was.

I just binge watched the last four episodes to catch up and it was a fantastic run. I mean, I really feel like the show hasn't hit a wall yet, there are several storylines I"m really interested in by now, but it was a season that saw us lose some fantastic actors in the long run and that's disappointing. The Hound, Tywin, Oberyn, they all made for such absolutely fantastic scenes and they just popped off the screen in whatever moment they were in.

It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. A fantastic season once again. Loved it.

• Like 1

This was really the only thing I would've changed from how it was done. It would've been epic to see "the morning after" a little more and maybe leave a cliffhanger on the armies coming in, but at least a little more than what it was.

I just binge watched the last four episodes to catch up and it was a fantastic run. I mean, I really feel like the show hasn't hit a wall yet, there are several storylines I"m really interested in by now, but it was a season that saw us lose some fantastic actors in the long run and that's disappointing. The Hound, Tywin, Oberyn, they all made for such absolutely fantastic scenes and they just popped off the screen in whatever moment they were in.

It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. A fantastic season once again. Loved it.

Yeah...it really was a great season, then again, im a bad judge of it perhaps because I think all the seasons are fucking great. This is the ONE show I can not fucking wait to see the next episode and every episode feels like 5 minutes long and after every season finale it feels like a huge void and loss....this is the only show that does this to me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like the official number is four, but I'm not downloading them anyway. Not out of some moral obligation — just a practical one. I actually enjoy watching this show weekly. Binge-watching has its rewards too, but it also completely undercuts the idea of being able to talk about what might happen next.

Solid debut, speaking of which.

Yeah. I can't bring myself to watch the full four just yet. I can binge shows to catch up, but I don't really see the point in watching four and then waiting a month for the next episode again.

Loved the debut. It's pretty awesome to see that Sansa is learning the game as quickly as she is.

Seems like the official number is four, but I'm not downloading them anyway. Not out of some moral obligation — just a practical one. I actually enjoy watching this show weekly. Binge-watching has its rewards too, but it also completely undercuts the idea of being able to talk about what might happen next.

Solid debut, speaking of which.

It's six. I've watched all six.