• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That trial was amazing, all those emotions, you could really see all of Tywins plans unravel when they allowed Shae to speak and turn it into another personal insult for Tyrion.7

Edit:

Also liked the way they showed how much control Ramsay has over Theon.

That trial was amazing, all those emotions, you could really see all of Tywins plans unravel when they allowed Shae to speak and turn it into another personal insult for Tyrion.7

Edit:

Also liked the way they showed how much control Ramsay has over Theon.

the ramsay theon story line is very hard to watch but is probably what makes it such great tv.

the look on ramsay's face when theon removed his britches was downright creepy. read something during the week where the producers had a discussion as to whether or not to show a shot of theon/reek in all his glory but decided against it.

thank you producers.

good lead in episode for the final three. up north the wildlings are nearly upon the wall. you could see jon's power base grow if he continues to display leadership. you get the sense that tunnel will be breached. i'd almost have some wild fire available as a defense.

looks like the dragon lady remains in a holding pattern, for now.

the tyrion plot line remains enthralling. never read the books but i called it that oberyn would be the champion. Hope he wins too because anytime Cersei gets a big FU I'm fine with it.

baelish is just awesome for the show. He's so wrong but its so right.

• 2 weeks later...