• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // For the Kids

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Wilson is an absolute freak. He's one of the strongest players in the league. He matches up well against maybe two or three other players in the NHL and everything else is a total death wish.

Yeah which is why he can play for my team anyday lol

People are mad at Wilson because Panarin jumped him from behind? lol

? Well...not exactly...they’re mad because he sucker punched Buchnevich in the back of the head when he was kissing the ice, for no reason whatsoever. The guy is a dirty fucking cunt. Just too bad we don’t have somebody who can do dick about it. But therein lies part of our problem

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

? Well...not exactly...they’re mad because he sucker punched Buchnevich in the back of the head when he was kissing the ice, for no reason whatsoever. The guy is a dirty fucking cunt. Just too bad we don’t have somebody who can do dick about it. But therein lies part of our problem

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Sam was just totally in shock. Wilson just completely embarrassed that entire line. One at a time. lmao.

The anger comes from the embarrassment and helplessness. It doesn't have to be this way.

How many teams have a player on their PP1 who can do something about Wilson's fuckery?

Retaliate.

Not against Wilson.

Pick a player. Injure them.

I really hate agreeing with this, because I don't want to see players injured, HOWEVER...

I am completely fine with it in this case because Tom Wilson has repeatedly shown that he's an utter piece of shit and if you're on his team, you almost assume the risk. Hot take and terrible stance, but also: Fuck Tom Wilson.

Panarin is like 40 pounds smaller than Wilson, what is he supposed to do? At least he showed that we're not going to roll over. Got his ass kicked, but he put himself there for buch and strome, hopefully that sparks the bench.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Panarin had Putin after him earlier and barely flinched, think he’s scared of some asswipe like Wilson?

Laviolette is a smart guy. He has to be furious with this stupidity. This game is a glorified exhibition, he has injuries galore, 2 players out for disclpinary reasons and this total nonsense by Wilson.

I think he encourages this style of play. The Flyers under Laviolette used to play the same way.

Guys, Wilson is an absolute freak. He's one of the strongest players in the league. He matches up well against maybe two or three other players in the NHL and everything else is a total death wish.

Maybe, somebody just needs to two hand the guy with their stick and take the suspension. Anyone can do it. You don't need to be 6'4" 230 pounds to fuck that dude up with your stick.

Good news is now Gauthier can show off his size and toughness some of you guys have been talking about in the 3rd all the while he's been parked on the sidelines.

Yes, after being benched for a month maybe he can show off his size with 8 minutes of ice time in a meaningless game for a coach he probably doesn't like.