• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

This sucks. I was on the train and these people were giving out pamphlets with pictures of animal cruelty, supporting vegetarian diets.

I love beef... and this stuff makes me feel horrible... it's a huge dilemma.

Go pass out pamphlets of the people in Bolivia who are forced to eat processed foods because all of the vegans in the west are buying all their chief staple crop, quinoa, and Bolivia is exporting all of it.

is it a full time job or an internship?

Paid internship of 35 hours per week with opportunity for full-time employment upon completion. Was told that there was a high success rate of getting hired following internship given the department I will be in.

I'm optimistic but practical. The experience itself, the contacts made and putting on a resume will be helpful in trying to snag another job, but if they want to hire me after the summer, I'd be down.

I lost my connection to the board at work. I usually check in here on my phone when I am at work, and now for some reason all of the Time Warner wireless internet servers in m area are locked. We have one in the building that we were using, and now its locked, we dont knwo why all are locked, we had a couple to choose from. We are talking about getting an internet package for my office now, but who knows how long it will take to get it. It sucks because there is nothing to do in our down time now.

Paid internship of 35 hours per week with opportunity for full-time employment upon completion. Was told that there was a high success rate of getting hired following internship given the department I will be in.

I'm optimistic but practical. The experience itself, the contacts made and putting on a resume will be helpful in trying to snag another job, but if they want to hire me after the summer, I'd be down.

damn. I've been trying hard for an internship. Even applied to MSG but havent heard back. Really frustrating and I'm running out of time.

its just really difficult now because all the big companies filled their positions for the summer already and many of the smaller companies dont have their spots listed online. Combine that with the fact that I'm in Pittsburgh so its hard to find small NY companies since Pitt focuses on internships locally, I'm having a really fucking hard time finding anything. Gonna suck when I graduate in a year with no experience in two fields with little enough job opps as it is haha

Really thinking about getting LASIK eye surgery... Does anyone know someone who has gotten it done before? It's expensive, and I'm worried it doesn't permanently fix your eyes.

Go to Canada. It's way cheaper. If done correctly, it could still be sent into your health insurance provider, and possibly covered.

It only fixes 1 aspect of sight, as in short- or long-sightedness. You would still need reading glasses.

Havent done it, but havent heard complaints about it in years.

You have to be over 25, and have not had a perscription change in a couple years.