• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Life is hard, lol. I broke up with a girl I dated for 7.5 years last may. I never got over her, but recently started dating another girl who is outstanding who had ex bf issues of her own. We ultimately decided to roll it back bc we had unresolved feelings for our respective exes, but now I miss her more than I do the girl I dated for an eternity.

The fuck is wrong with me? lol

Life is hard, lol. I broke up with a girl I dated for 7.5 years last may. I never got over her, but recently started dating another girl who is outstanding who had ex bf issues of her own. We ultimately decided to roll it back bc we had unresolved feelings for our respective exes, but now I miss her more than I do the girl I dated for an eternity.

Nothing......women are like that. Been this way for ever.

Nothing wrong with you. There are so many different aspects to love, that it's never "wrong", unless you stalk someone.

I'd say, try to get the new lady back. It wasn't about another love, but nothing healed my heart better than to be in a relationship that felt good and helped my along the way to get back to where I was.

Besides that, cousin is right: women. Always something, ey? :D

Its amazing how few people realize that there's an order online feature for most places to get food that allows you to just walk in past the line and pick it up when its ready. Some of the lines at delis are insane when all you need to do is order it online beforehand and you wont have to wait at all

Anyone have a movable wall mount for their TV? Looking to get one and I see the amazon prices are amazing compared to the ones at best buy. The reviews are good, but I want to ask here if anyone has a preference before ordering one based on amazon reviews.

I had the guy at BestBuy recommend one, then I bought the same one on Amazon for like 30 bucks less.

This may make me a bastard, but it's quite enjoyable sitting in sweats in the house watching out the window as someone walks down the road in a driving rainstorm without any umbrella

Who under the age of 75 sits by and watches out the window? Fuck dude, you're getting old.

God I hate those retards my company works for.

"We want to make a promotion to sell more tickets, it's starting tomorow." .....er you know we have a contract that says you have to inform us 5 days before the promotion starts? That's five days, not at 6:06 pm the day before. Assholes.

Well, my final grandparent passed away late last night. Sucks. The thought of no longer having grandparents makes me really realize just how old I am.

Anyway, headed back home to LI for the funeral this weekend. My dad, while lucky to have both his parents live well into their 80s loses them both just over a year from each other.

Well, my final grandparent passed away late last night. Sucks. The thought of no longer having grandparents makes me really realize just how old I am.

Anyway, headed back home to LI for the funeral this weekend. My dad, while lucky to have both his parents live well into their 80s loses them both just over a year from each other.

Sorry to hear that man :(

I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

Terrible news, Parsley. Sorry to hear that.

Sorry for your loss dude

Sorry to hear, Pars. :(

Sorry for your loss, man.

Wait you've never had a coffee and looked out the window at the...........oh nevermid, yer too poor to afford a house :p

You're right.We don't all make 100+k for writing traffic infractions and breaking up unruly teenage house parties, bro. lol